Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenny 25 - Info  (Read 1580 times)

Offline bm_99

Hey people, any info on the following:

External Link/Members Only, External Link/Members Only

Says she is in ub4 from 30 september and pics do look good

Offline tantric talents

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Now in Uxbridge close to where she lives.
Yes, I have seen her many times as a regular when she was in Earls Court and before that in Ladbroke Grove about 3 years ago. As a new member here, was wondering if it was acceptable to do an historic review without it sounding like a prompted ad?
IMHO she is a great Polish Milf. A really enthusiastic girl who can suck the paint off the proverbial bedpost!
A great kisser, she really does enjoy everything about sex except anal, which I see she has now removed from her likes list possibly after my suggestion..
She gives great head, enjoys RO and direct oral but I must say prefers penetration above all else, especially doggy and cowgirl.
Great tits too which she wants enhanced but I really counselled her against it as hers are already more than a handful - and I have big hands ;)

Don't see her if you are a bit short in the downstairs department unless you are packing some girth which she does enjoy.
Hope that's useful. Enjoy!

yorkshire123

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Now in Uxbridge close to where she lives.
Yes, I have seen her many times as a regular when she was in Earls Court and before that in Ladbroke Grove about 3 years ago. As a new member here, was wondering if it was acceptable to do an historic review without it sounding like a prompted ad?
IMHO she is a great Polish Milf. A really enthusiastic girl who can suck the paint off the proverbial bedpost!
A great kisser, she really does enjoy everything about sex except anal, which I see she has now removed from her likes list possibly after my suggestion..
She gives great head, enjoys RO and direct oral but I must say prefers penetration above all else, especially doggy and cowgirl.
Great tits too which she wants enhanced but I really counselled her against it as hers are already more than a handful - and I have big hands ;)

Don't see her if you are a bit short in the downstairs department unless you are packing some girth which she does enjoy.
Hope that's useful. Enjoy!

TT, thanks for the update. :hi:

I bet she loves you now as you have just reduced her possible revenue stream by a huge percentage.

Maybe I'm a selfish punter but i couldn't give a shit what she likes or whether my small/thin soldier satisfies her.  :cool:

Sorry but it did sound like a well meant "prompted ad"

Offline tantric talents

TT, thanks for the update. :hi:

I bet she loves you now as you have just reduced her possible revenue stream by a huge percentage.

Maybe I'm a selfish punter but i couldn't give a shit what she likes or whether my small/thin soldier satisfies her.  :cool:

Sorry but it did sound like a well meant "prompted ad"

Yeah fair comment. Actually I thought the point of this was just to be as honest as possible and I was thinking of the punters satisfaction too, but agree it didn't quite come out sounding that way!

cockneybstrd

I took it as she had cunt like a Wizard's sleeve

Offline tantric talents

Lol! Nah she's actually quite tight for a Milf but does like being "filled".

As to the wizard sleevers, maybe we should start a new thread...I have a couple in mind. They seem to always check the "fisting" box in Awank.

Never understood why Aw don't  also offer a "fingering" option. Get fed up hearing that "only on the outside" lament!