Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: renata_4_you @ Wembley  (Read 2503 times)

19 review(s) for renata_4_you (13 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

marco.f

External Link/Members Only

Arranged by phone (address sent by text). Closest station is North Wembley (5 minutes walk). Called when there for flat number. First impression positives. She is in the early 20 (I would say, 22/23), romanian. Very tall (I would say 172/174cm) and slim. Agreed on 15 mins @ 40P.

Positives:
-She looks like the pictures (the first one is the most accurate). To me, she is very very cute (facially, 9/10). Small tits, very nice ass.
-Always smiling.
-Very young girl.
-Services consumed: FK, 69, licking *everywhere*, sex protected.

Neutral:
-She reminded me twice my time was running up.
-She has some (small) signs of a (previous) allergy between the neck and the tits.

Negatives:
-During the phone call, I asked her if everything was included in 15 mins. At her location she told me yes, but in 15 mins OWO was 10 more. I accepted because I was more in the mood of FK/licking/sex, in other occasions I would have gone away. I don't know if in 30 mins CIM is included.

The room is OK (quite empty, to be a girl). The bathroom is very good (like an hotel bathroom). The internal numberings in the flat are random: she is at the ground floor. The location is OK (some of the surroundings a little less).

Overall, a positive for me.

Would I go back? Maybe not, there is plenty of fishes out there. Facially and physically she is almost the girl of my dream (maybe too tall), but I did not like the final pressure on timings. But I might be back (maybe 30 mins), since she is a nice girl and very cute.
Would I recommend her? If you like slim girls, her face (look the first picture) and the provided services, yes.

leglover123

Thanks for the review bud.

I recall coming across her profile when she was pregnant - any signs of her pregnancy?

Online The_Don

Thanks for the review.

This answers some questions about the W/G as I believe this is the 2nd or 3rd profile she had

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Glad you had a good one overall OP.

I saw Renata 3 times before joining this site, twice in Gidea Park and once in Enfield, last time being probably 2 years ago. She worked with a couple of other girls at that time and a madam. Not sure if that is still the case.

She certainly was as per her pics then and very good looking. Not sure how she may look now post baby.

Unlike most Romanians, she actually really enjoyed DFK. I found her OWO too quick and gobble like to CIM, but she was a very willing and enjoyable fuck at circa £80 an hour.

marco.f

Thanks for the review bud.

I recall coming across her profile when she was pregnant - any signs of her pregnancy?

Actually, in the short chat afterward, she told me she has a baby (I did not report here for "privacy", but everybody seems to know it)... To me that  was quite a news, since she looks very young and I did not notice any sign at all on her body (apart from the allergy signs that might be a cause of it, but I'm not a doctor...).

Offline SamLP

I remember her profile. She was based in Kingsbury and had a picture showing a bump. She's been away for a while. Thanks for the review, still unsure whether to see her if she doesn't offer OWO. How was her FK and attitude?

marco.f

I remember her profile. She was based in Kingsbury and had a picture showing a bump. She's been away for a while. Thanks for the review, still unsure whether to see her if she doesn't offer OWO. How was her FK and attitude?

She does offer OWO, but she told me in 15 minutes is 10 extra (that should imply in 30 mins is included). I'm not sure whether CIM is on offer (I think yes, remembering previous reviews, but you have to ask her). As far as regards FK and attitude, they were both fine, but probably (as I've written in the review) I won't return back (but for other reasons).

Offline blue

I also remember seeing her profile when she was based in Enfield; she had some suspect FB so avoided...sounds like she gives an okay service...

Offline jesus_jones

I'm glad she's back. I've always really liked her look but never got round to seeing her.

Thanks for the review!

Offline Sparta Prada

Another fan of Renata here. I saw her a couple of years ago when she was in Chadwell Heath. A really good looking young girl with a lovely figure, Renata had this wonderful way of introducing herself by taking you by the hand and gazing into your eyes, a seductiveness that belied her youth. And quite a willing girl in bed!

Glad to hear she is back, and I may see her again when I am next around her way.

Offline riker

Q. in 30 min is included CIM?   A. no baby is 10 pound extra

she'll have your baby for ten pound extra !   :D

renata4you

hei,i'm renata ,the allergy is because of bby but is no to much ,is going from my body slowly ,i'm sorry for negative disputes ,i dnt do nothing rong with my costumer,i like to make my costumer happy no sad  :( ,i'm sorry for that what in read here ! thank you ! and if someone hi want to come back to see me just i wait a call .. kiss