Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where's hot ameera?!  (Read 2174 times)

Sonny_1234

So I was planning to go see the lovely hot ameera tonight for the 2nd time. But see her profile is no longer on adultwork!!?!?! Does anyone have any info??? I mean... She was the bomb:(

Offline Bangers and Gash

She's still there. Maybe she's trying to avoid you?  :D

Offline laidbackasiandude

In case someone asks "where's the link?"  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Perhaps the profile may have disappeared temporarily hence OP's query?

Offline Tailpipe

DFK and rimming , which order does she do them in . :bomb:

Sonny_1234

Yeah her profile is back now phew

Offline laidbackasiandude

Yeah her profile is back now phew

According to her profile she's working till 10pm this evening, so you better leave pronto for your session.
Please do report back and submit a review, thanks.

Offline punk

make sure you have plenty of energy.

Offline Paul31

I saw her for 3 hours yesterday and when I left I was shattered. A full on girl in a good way. Enjoyed every minute of it. Never met a wg like her and probably won't again. Think I'm going to become a regular visitor

Offline Clooney

Yeah, I emailed her on Wednesday to make an appointment for Friday at 5pm and she's not yet read the message, so I assumed she was away.

Had to make other plans which were ok, but not what I was looking for.

Field report to follow in due course.

tonysoprano

I hope she is working again, I've seen her a few times and she is fantastically sexy.

You very quickly realise how shit many WG's are when you fuck this girl.

Offline smiths

She is on my list to see at some time. Is she still between Kings Cross and Euston does anyone know?

Offline Paul31

Yes she is still between kings cross and euston

Offline Paul31

Best to contact her by phone clooney she responds quickly

Offline smiths

Bobdayley

DFK and rimming , which order does she do them in . :bomb:
She will start with rimming then she jumps to your mouth, as they say ASS to Mouth  :yahoo: yo got to taste your own shit mate Bon appetite  :bomb:

Offline what-a man

She will start with rimming then she jumps to your mouth, as they say ASS to Mouth  :yahoo: yo got to taste your own shit mate Bon appetite  :bomb:

Thats why you should ask for a shower and clean your ass properly even if she does not offers you one coz as bobdayley said, you'll be tasting your own shit. :scare: :scare:

Offline punk

Thats why you should ask for a shower and clean your ass properly even if she does not offers you one coz as bobdayley said, you'll be tasting your own shit. :scare: :scare:

bit kinky, defines the term Eat Shit