Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Meeting forum members???  (Read 1184 times)

TommyB

I find it useful to read the diverse posts here, occasionally contribute in a small way, but wonder if anyone else has any interest in actually meeting up in town, for a beer probably, and swapping info/stories etc?? Is this for some reason taboo amongst libertines??

cockneybstrd

I find it useful to read the diverse posts here, occasionally contribute in a small way, but wonder if anyone else has any interest in actually meeting up in town, for a beer probably, and swapping info/stories etc?? Is this for some reason taboo amongst libertines??

I am sure Dominic Strauss Khan would be up for it

I am a complete cunt so I doubt you would want to have a beer with me....

Offline mattylondon

I am sure Dominic Strauss Khan would be up for it

I am a complete cunt so I doubt you would want to have a beer with me....
And I can vouch for you!  :P :D

Pompoy123

I'm up for it but charge £100 an hour for my time ;)

Offline hendrix

I'm probably a bigger cunt than cockneybstrd so maybe not a good idea.

cockneybstrd

Also if you did organise a meet.

You would have eight people turn up and fifty blokes (and a few pro's) lurking outside the pub just watching.

Offline iPad3

I would tell you I'm coming, but in reality I'd send someone else in my place, they would of course be uglier, fatter and less good looking than me.....you won't know that though as you've never seen my face!!

TommyB

C Bastard, H, thanks for the complete cunt/worse cunt, warnings, most of my mates are so you'd be most welcome.
Others, had some PMs showing interest in this, if more come in I'll use PMs to try to sort logistics.

yorkshire123

Not a chance I'm afraid, not for the fact of meeting other like minded souls or even because of the distance i would have to travel.
But because of your profile name. there could be a slim chance that you are the brother of ParisB armed with a camera & planning to post our mug shots on Mumsnet.
All because you both have the same second name  :D

TommyB

:D

Its actually Barrymore, does that alleviate any lingering worries??

Offline viktor1080

IF it has to be a meet ever it has to be at LMP, just sweet indulgence