Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Jasmine  (Read 9973 times)

Jedi Apprentice

I note that some UKP members have already enjoyed the pleasure of Jasmine's company - I recognised some of the tags from her FB's. The The feedback seems to be unanimous - she is top Hungarian  totty who deserves a positive review.  Now for some time I had been harbouring  salacious thoughts about Jasmine, but it only become a practical reality when she relocated to Camden. I arranged a booking last week

Here's a link to the babe..
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So let me cut to the chase...

Body: Not convinced she's 5' 8'' I'd say more 5' 6' - but regardless, its all bundled into a full figured package with a fine pair tits that all my 5 senses explored - I swear I could hear them talking to me!  Not describe her build as slim more,  like F1 race track, with curves in the  right places.  Definately booty that I like. 8/10   :rolleyes:

Personality: Very friendly and engaging. I found her energy very rousing 9/10

Sex: I can confirm there was sex. 8/10

I was initailly welcomed with a DFK.  Once showered and dispensed with paper work we spent some minutes exploring each others bodies in front of her full length mirror.  Transferred to bed for more caressing and kisses.  She attentively worked her down my body to and took me in her mouth.  My girl went to work. After sustained offensive on my body I felt SuperBad.  We switched to doggie - I returned the attention. Switch to her on her back and me diving head first between the legs - had to eat the pussy out. She sounded appreciative.  Switch to mish and a good couple of minutes pounding away. Switch to her on the bed, with me standing for DTBJ

I'll spare your further details plus the memory goes a bit blur on the specifics. All said and done, it was not a Mills and Boon romance. 

Frustratingly I could not cum.  I was always just about but not quite there.   :dash: However, Jasmine was a worker and I have to big her up for her persistence.  I did finally pop in the end and I loved the journey so a big respect to the girl.  We chatted a bit and its evident why she gets good FB's. I rate her top girl.  Once showered I went on my way but like the Terminator I'll be back

Happy days

mrhappypants

Superbad,  I am glad you had a good punt with her and to see you giving her a positive right up - she is an enthusiastic provider and I hope you will understand if I offer my experience by way of balance as as a negative review. 

For me is comes down to one thing - she is AT LEAST 45 years old when the profile says she is 29.  I am not going to take from her enthusiam or body; if you want an amzonian wrestling match with a buxom older lady she will be right up your street. 

I saw her on a £100 per hour special and struggled cos I didn't fancy her much.   I thought communication was a consistent pain in the arse throughout the experience; she is hungarian and her comprehension is very poor.  Along side this she was too rough with my poor little willie from the start and throughout, despite protestations, five days later and the little boy is not over it yet.   Her profile needs to add the word MILF and give a more realistic age, some clearer photos and a twenty percent discount on her current rates for her to be rationally priced in the market in my view. 

And let me be clear, I take your review as straightforward and a reflection of your experience, but if your like me and like young, sub, fem, naughty girls she probably won't be right for you.

bigone

wow 29 and shes 45 :crazy: but she has a nice body ;)

Offline NightKid

I was going to say, her FB which came from a UKP punter whose username matches word for word is only mrhappypants. Even then his FB was that they did not manage to meet, twice.

Jedi Apprentice

@NightKid
If you scroll down her FB's you will find the ubiquitous Panel999's username listed. I'm loving your work Panel999   :hi:

@mrHappypants.
I was not fooled by the age shit - its clear she does not have the chassis of 29 yr old - but she does still offer a great ride. I did seize the opportunity to see her whilst she reduced her rates because, continuing with the motoring analogy,  I understand that at £120 ph you could be test driving a sleek new Porsche rather than cruising a vintage Bentley. Fortunately I like well maintained Bentley's. 

And yeah, no doubt given the plentiful supply of nubile young babes on AW, I find the occasional tussle with a buxom MILF adds to the potpourri. Hope your recovered and back in action.  :thumbsup: 

Bratpack

I saw her many, many months ago at a flat near Finchley Central for £60/hr. She was an enthusiastic performer, vocal and a put in a lot of effort, for which, full marks. However, as has been pointed out, the pics are very deceiving because they are 10-15 years old. She is definitely well into her 40s and is much, much heavier than her pics. At the time, she spoke no English though this may have improved in the meantime.

panel999

Just wanted to add mt 2p worth - YES i did see her in Barnet back in Feb 2013 - she was a good size 10 maybe borderline size 12 with great big tits. Even then I asked her for her age and she got very funny about me asking I remember she said 'Why you ask me silly question? do i ask your age'  But I would say late 30's touching 40 and def not under 36...She was OK with some kissing and lots of play with each other 69 etc BUT NO FINGERS and no DFK . Very good BJ etc and for £80 was a good 7.5/10 for me - Did think about seeing again as Barnet is 10 mins away for me but really had too many girls to see so never went back - For £120 I think she is too expensive for ME as i have had better girls for same or less money -

If she re invents herself as a big busty sexy MILF then I think punters would get the 'real Jasmine' as I think she is a very nice punt and would get away with maybe a £100 ph fee.

Hope this helps..
Thanks

Offline Jimmyredcab

She is definitely well into her 40s and is much, much heavier than her pics. At the time, she spoke no English though this may have improved in the meantime.

So she lies about her age, is overweight and struggles with English ----------- not for me.    :thumbsdown:

panel999

Jimmy I did see her nearly 5 months ago so she may have lost some weight, improved her English BUT she is def not late 20's - add maybe an extra +10 years - as i did say she should re invent herself as the Super looking MILF

Offline tom269u001

Jimmy I did see her nearly 5 months ago so she may have lost some weight, improved her English BUT she is def not late 20's - add maybe an extra +10 years - as i did say she should re invent herself as the Super looking MILF
+1

We know all WGs fib about their age - which is f'ing stupid! As per CarlyG, this middle aged woman needs to re-brand herself so she has a more 'honest' profile. Won't hold my breath though!

Offline Jimmyredcab

+1

We know all WGs fib about their age - which is f'ing stupid! As per CarlyG, this middle aged woman needs to re-brand herself so she has a more 'honest' profile. Won't hold my breath though!

It depends how big the lie is ------------- I accept that a 25 year old may say she is 21, knocking 10 years off your age is a step too far.  :thumbsdown:

mrhappypants

Thanks for the balanced discussion so far all of you; everyone wins from this. 

And Nightkid I did try and see her a couple of times when she was in Finchley but, as a dad of two young kids, I have a very narrow window for punting normally  (10.30 - 12.00 on Saturday mornings in Finchley and surrounding area) so we were not able to sort out an appointment (she had a prior booking in the slot).  I always try and close off any outstanding appointments to say if I was unable to make it, my excuse being I always give plenty of notice of the impending booking and my situation.  If there is a better way of handling this on AW please advise.

Jedi Apprentice

To help clarify some points raised...

(1) She has the figure of woman in her 40's probably a size 12 but I would not describe her as overweight. Possibly the pictures of her are kind but their not markedly  misleading - If the Kate Moss frame floats your boat then look elsewhere. We spoke on ways to keep fit; I like to run and swim whilst she works out to music videos. Zumba and such like in her pad.  Swimming was not an option for her as the chlorine messes with her hair 

(2) As can be construed from (1) above, her English is conversational.  From comments give, it is evident that it has improved in 6 months. For example, she asked about my work and though she was unable to grasp some simple finance terms she did understood Banking. I'm not a Banker but I work in Finance

(3) @JRC Yes, knocking 10+ years off one's age is a definite misrepresentation of goods. And, if I was looking to punt a young lass I'd be pretty pissed off.  Her interests would better be served promoting herself as a buxom MILF along the lines of his good lady and priced accordingly: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Like opening and pouring a fine wine - I do like to occasionally sample the pleasures offered by a mature woman

mrhappypants

Superbad

I agree with all your points.  The profile you have given in illustration would get guys to her doorstep who have a realistic expectation of what they will find.

She did tell me she thought my accent was cute but she couldn't understand what I was saying :)

Me (on the phone) "Can you wear a dress please?"
Her "I'll send you my postcode and flat number.".... :lol:

Me  "Can you put some knickers on?"
Her "What are knickers?.."
Me "You know, knickers...panties...pants?
Her "Can you type it into my translating machine?
(I get the giggles at this point)

Her "You are nice but a bit strange arn't you...?"

.. and on in cute "Carry on Punting" kind of a way.

Offline Lance

Her interests would better be served promoting herself as a buxom MILF along the lines of his good lady and priced accordingly: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sin - Have you seen this lovely looking lady? She's very hi on my list

Offline Lance

Apologies, should of said Superbad

Goonerboy1981

I first saw Jasmine in April and have seen her once a month since then. I actually contacted her today about my August visit. She definitely looked slimmer 4 weeks ago than April/May so I'll give another update once I see her again. Not sure I agree with all this 45 years old talk, maybe late 30's but to be honest I couldn't care less how old she is. As stated previously she's not 5'8, I'm a little bit taller than her barefoot so she's around 5'6. Without a doubt my go to girl!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 12:32:48 am by Goonerboy1981 »

panel999

I would put her age as 34-38 and size 10/12 and height about 5' 5'' -5' 6'' - when I saw her she was very limited in her english in Barnet However did give very good service for £80 ph.

all I can remember was that she had great tits and gave a decent BJ. no need to remember anything else?

Goonerboy1981

Yeah I agree. She does need you too slow down at times so she can understand what you're saying. I offered to teach her some slang - she didn't get that I was joking! She has a lovely personality though, we can chat about anything in between rounds. And those tits keep me going back for more. She gives a great massage with them too.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 01:02:18 am by Goonerboy1981 »

panel999

her price is now £100, I saw her in Barnet for £80 but thought that she started to charge £120ph? Has she now reduced to £100?

At this price she has a lot of competition BUT nothing really close to compare with those tits and nipples!!! I remember sucking on those bad boys for 10/15 mins - whilst playing with her pussy - Very nice - BUT I think IMO she should market herself as the MILF next door as I am sure she would get more bookings!!

Goonerboy1981

Yes it looks like she's reduced it to £100 for an hour which is about right. I don't like paying more than that for an hour and only did that with Sweetmilky. I haven't seen Jessy189 yet but she gets great reviews and is still £100 an hour the last time I checked so I'm going stick to my guns.

panel999

Yes would recommend Jessy189 - very hot and sexy seen her 3-4 times last 2 months - great sessions and I love it when she has her glasses on -

Looks so hot when she is giving you a DTBJ and she keeps eye contact with you....

Jedi Apprentice

Apologies, should of said Superbad

I unfortunately tried to book her late July but she was on holiday.  She has since returned and I have exchanged a couple of e-mails with her.  Hope to pay her a visit within the next few days - my diary permitting.  If you beat me to her, please report back

Offline Sa69

After 2 abortive punts last night I saw Jasmine this morning. Overall was great!

She's friendly, good in bed, English Language not TOO bad now, certainly better than above anyway.

She was very enthusiastic and eager to please.

Regarding her age, I'd say between 35-39, difficult one. I understand why WG's have to be a bit creative in that department though.

I think she's well tidy and I for one would definitely go back  ;)

mrhappypants

Sorry if I am being a bore.  I am 47; my wife is 45 and looks a lot younger than Jasmine.  I cannot be sure of her age and won't take away from her energy (or knockers).  If you read the various opinions here, you probably be able to form a view of whether she is right for you.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 08:20:42 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline Sa69

Well I'm 33 and I definitely wouldn't have said she was 10 years older than me.

password02

I saw her in Barnet 3-4 months ago when she had a bed sit flat next door to the college - Great tits. spoke little english but understand now that she is a lot better - Nice session but in the age range of between 33-38

bobbles1945

Saw her last week in 2nd floor flat near mornington crescent under new name of Aphrodite. I had read this thread previously so knew what to expect. She is definitely in early forties (judging from what she told me about her life history) she if pretty fit with long dark hair and probably the best pair of big natural tits I have had the pleasure of. Lots of DFK and OWO and enthusiastic service. Will go back for another tussle with those tits.

mrhappypants

Saw her last week in 2nd floor flat near mornington crescent under new name of Aphrodite. I had read this thread previously so knew what to expect. She is definitely in early forties (judging from what she told me about her life history) she if pretty fit with long dark hair and probably the best pair of big natural tits I have had the pleasure of. Lots of DFK and OWO and enthusiastic service. Will go back for another tussle with those tits.

Bobbles, she TOLD me her tits were fake when I saw her.  I suggest anyone considering seeing this girl look at this and other threads rallying her cause closely - there is plenty of evidence in the form of changed member names, recommendations from members who are later banned, evidence about the girl which does not bare out in reality, that all is NOT as it appears.

Offline laidbackasiandude

I have met Aphrodite WG formerly known as Naughty Jasmine over a year ago when she was working in a basement
apartment in the Camden area. Service wise she was IMHO, very good with respect to DT OWO & facial completion.

As for her breasts, I can't recollect accurately whether they were fake or natural (they were big nevertheless). I
didn't return and have no idea what her disposition, and quality of service provision is like now. Age wise, my
estimate was around 37ish when I met her.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 11:03:21 am by laidbackasiandude »

bobbles1945

Yes that is her correct profile..

Well Mr Happypants I defer to you about her tits being fake they certainly felt nice unlike some definite fakes I have come across, looked nice and were fun to play with-so if it walks like a duck....And I thought she gave good service

password02

I did see her + 15/16 months ago when she started out in Barnet near the college in EN5 - I do remember the GREAT tits - big and bouncy - age approx 33 to 38 - nice session but for the life of me do not remember if Fake OR Real?

But do remember that I had a great time sucking and playing with her!!!

tonysoprano

I've seen her as well and she does have magnificent tits. Very sexy woman, great shag but a bit too old for me.

If she was 10 years younger i'd definitely be going to see her as a regular. Would love to have met her when she was 22-23 I bet she was fucking fit.