Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chesterfield fbsm reccomendations  (Read 2765 times)

Stimpy

Hi all as per title looking for reccomendations on fbsm in Chesterfield area or Sheffield not looking for fs ,good massage and he type thing . I did spot lana cox External Link/Members Only is doing tantric massage however £120 and no touching kinda kills it a bit any reccomendations appreciated

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She makes it clear in her profile she is based in Derbyshire, NOT Derby.

Is that close enough for you?

Offline happyending

Isn't this lady in a cottage near Uttoxeter, if so not really close to Chesterfield

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Isn't this lady in a cottage near Uttoxeter, if so not really close to Chesterfield

You are correct. Reading further into her profile:  "I'm only just over the border from Staffordshire into Derbyshire".

Stimpy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She makes it clear in her profile she is based in Derbyshire, NOT Derby.

Is that close enough for you?

Not where i was looking but might see if I can pay a visit in a couple of weeks   ;)

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

I saw Lana Cox in Sports Direct at Shirebrook a short while ago - I think it's fair to say that she's let herself go a bit.

Stimpy

I saw Lana Cox in Sports Direct at Shirebrook a short while ago - I think it's fair to say that she's let herself go a bit.

Thanks that's what I was afraid of stunning in her day birthday was a few years back , I'll give that a miss

Stimpy

Ffs in her day not her f*cking birthday stupid spell check