Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hazel Kitty profile sold?  (Read 1772 times)

Offline CupidStunt

External Link/Members Only orExternal Link/Members Only

Am I mistaken or are the pictures on this profile different to the women who has many great reviews on ukp?

If I'm right I'd like to add a "sold profile tag" to the wish-list of ukp functionality

Goofy85

An earlier update on her profile said her pictures are slightly out of date and that she is now a brunette. Maybe this is her brunette look.

Online chris_jp2

The pics of her arse in her gallery are definitely her- I wouldn't forget that in a hurry!

Offline Sedlmayer

External Link/Members Only orExternal Link/Members Only

Am I mistaken or are the pictures on this profile different to the women who has many great reviews on ukp?

If I'm right I'd like to add a "sold profile tag" to the wish-list of ukp functionality

Good spot, first of all.
I've seen Hazel 5 or 6 times, and to be honest, I'm not sure about these pictures - with the change of hair colour and the blurred face it's difficult to be sure. The figure looks pretty much right for the girl I saw and who has the good reviews (including mine). Her face pictures before were unblurred, very clear, and a good unretouched representation of what she looked like. If it's the same girl, my question is - why are the pics blurred now, when she was happy to show her face before.
I'm honestly undecided, which doesn't help I know, but I'd rather be truthful.

Offline jake9jake9

I think it's the same girl, body makes it obvious. A shame she's up to 150 now from 130.

Hornydevil247

That is  Hazel. She has coloured her hair a shade or two darker.

Offline Sedlmayer

I think it's the same girl, body makes it obvious. A shame she's up to 150 now from 130.

I agree that the body does look right, as I said above, and I also agree that the price hike is a shame.

mrhappypants

Yep love that arse, but I'm sitting it out waiting for the prices to go back down.  I've said a few times her presentation is uneven; very pretty body but, in the past, she could mAde more of herself with more attention to hair, make up and clothes.

cjkany2015

She was one of my favourite girls but I have to agree level of effort and personal hygiene is a bit low sometimes.  Needs to step up her game at those rates I think.  Nice arse and dfk though.

Old monk

I have not seen Hazel Kitty, i need to be clear about that but in my opinion thats a different girl in the photos, also why blur what was an obvious selling point. The other thing that makes me a little cynical is tied into a change of profile style we have a change of location. She is now listed as in Camden, previously she was in Docklands.
I may be wrong just my opinion.

Offline Sedlmayer

I have not seen Hazel Kitty, i need to be clear about that but in my opinion thats a different girl in the photos, also why blur what was an obvious selling point. The other thing that makes me a little cynical is tied into a change of profile style we have a change of location. She is now listed as in Camden, previously she was in Docklands.

Actually the change of location is the one thing that isn't a little bit suspicious. The last time I saw her, in Docklands, she told me that she was flat hunting for somewhere more central, and mentioned Old St and Camden as possible locations.
The thing about blurring her face pics now, when they were perfectly clear before, is a question mark in my mind, as you say.

Hornydevil247

Hello OM

It is Hazel. I saw her a few days and she has gone darker with her hair colour and she is no longer in E14.

If it was not Hazel I saw it was one hell of a body double.

I do not why her photos are not clear but it is the same body and arse that I had fun with  :dance:

« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 03:14:58 pm by Hornydevil247 »

Offline Sedlmayer

Hello OM

It is Hazel. I saw her a few days and she has gone darker with her hair colour and she is no longer in E14.

If it was not Hazel I saw it was one hell of a body double.

I do not why her photos are not clear but it is the same body and arse that I had fun with  :dance:

That's settled it then - you've seen her several times and reviewed her. It is strange that the face pics are blurred now though.