Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: tattooxxxsophie - Colliers Wood.  (Read 1362 times)

Offline sumofallparts

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen her recently?

I am puzzled here. I have sent a few emails, all very polite, non-sexual, requesting a booking. I have sent a nice text.
I know the mails on AW are being read - but I get no replies to messages or texts?

As I say, I am polite, I have 100% positive feedback on AW - I posted good reviews here - so I have no idea what the problem is?

Anyone had a similar experience?

Duke L

Hey mate,
She's always been a bit elusive, took me ages to get through to her one time and I was outside another birds door when she finally texted me back. That seems the best way to catch her though.
Interesting she's got a new profile though, the last one said she was leaving London??
Keep trying mind, and let us know how you get on! Definitely looking to see her sometime!!

Offline Sparky6996

Yeah, I'd like to see her too - shame she's not more central, colliers wood is a long tube ride out

Offline herbie007

I guess she don’t  bothers with emails or texts as she must get so many and cant be bothered answering back, if you want to persevere with her, just keep calling until she answers, she’s worth it IMO.

Offline sumofallparts

Cheers for your comments.
I just don't understand some of these girls - men with money and they can't be bothered to reply !

Offline JamesRockford

These are mostly Private Gallery scams.  Brings in a few pounds profit week after week after week.

Offline fisherofsouls

I've tried and failed twice to book her.

She doesn't respond to texts (or even read them as far as I can tell) but she does eventually pick up the phone if you persevere.

The other evening I was actually in the car park at Savacentre (Colliers Wood) when I called her but she said it would take her an hour to get to her incall place (i.e. at least 2 hours in prossie-time) so I said thanks but no thanks.

Then I called her on Sunday to be told that "I only do 1/2 hour bookings at the weekend". WTF ?

I might give it one last try this Friday night as she looks so gorgeous, but after that will have to put it down to experience... :-(