Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone met Miss Jessica D?  (Read 1877 times)

Offline dumpymonkey

First time post, have met a few WGs, and looking to expand my repertoire.  Am looking at arranging a meeting with Miss Jessica D  External Link/Members Only.  She has plenty of positive feedback - just wondered if anyone on here had met her and got anything positive/negative to say.  She is one of a few on my HLs, along with English Lauren Fox External Link/Members Only and Anticipate Abi External Link/Members Only

LL

Nope but thanks for the tip about the other girls

Old monk

I've not punted with her but have spent the eve in her company as my friend had her and I had another girl. From a non sexual point of view she is very good looking, very tall, intelligent and great company. She likes to eat and drink and basically is great for a night out. I know this doesn't help if you just want to bone her  but at least you get an insight if you fancy a longer meeting.

Offline Luke

I haven't seen her but She has bid on my rb much below her listed prices, it maybe worth you discussing that with her perhaps for longer bookings,

Offline dumpymonkey

Thanks for the feedback. Looking for more than just wham,bang, thank you.....so knowing she has got the ability to hold a conversation is perfect. I know she is Hungarian, but assume her English is pretty good?

delf

Thanks for the feedback. Looking for more than just wham,bang, thank you.....so knowing she has got the ability to hold a conversation is perfect. I know she is Hungarian, but assume her English is pretty good?

I have seen her few times, she is very good and I got addicted a bit. Very good punt and value for money. But her profile has not been active for a while now. Too bad as I wanted to see her again.

delf

I haven't seen her but She has bid on my rb much below her listed prices, it maybe worth you discussing that with her perhaps for longer bookings,

I feel stupid now having paid full price for longer hours on few occasions.  Wondered how low she bid and for how many hours,  could you tell? May be it was a while ago when she tried to get few feedbacks...

Will definitely rb next time as did not really looked into it until now  :thumbsup:

But nevertheless I don't regret paying list price. She is great and has excellent English.

Offline Peterbry

Her profile has dissapeared, does anyone know if that means she's retired, or just on holiday?

Sorry to tell you guys but she's retired. :-( She started a full-time 'proper job' on 11th September.  The only good thing about it is, I inherited all her old stuff: toys, outfits, dom gear the lot.  The bad thing is non of it fits :-)

LL

Sorry to tell you guys but she's retired. :-( She started a full-time 'proper job' on 11th September.  The only good thing about it is, I inherited all her old stuff: toys, outfits, dom gear the lot.  The bad thing is non of it fits :-)
Inherited "toys"?  Are we talking about second-hand dildos?
Some things are just not suitable to be passed on to others!  :lol: