Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherry Tates Sweet Gone Cherry Pie 19 arrived in Gosport  (Read 787 times)

Offline Dirty_Parry

External Link/Members Only

Anyone got any intel? Cherry tastes sweet disappeared from AW. So many failed attempts to see her. See previous posts. Now CherryPie 19 arrives. Pictures look a lot slimmer than original Cherry. However this is AW. Are they one and the same, or do we have some genuine new talent here in the depths of Gosport?

Anyone know or will I have to TOFTT.

There is also another new face in Gosport who arrived in October. Sasha8500 (sounds like a model of a Dyson product) There is a link here BB avoidance but I didn't see that on her profile. Did I miss it?

External Link/Members Only Anyone? Or will these two be my New Years TOFTT resolutions?  :cool:

Offline Bonker

Impossible to say as the pictures don't show enough. If I were to speculate, looks too slim and young to be timewaster cherry.

Offline timsussex

Impossible to say as the pictures don't show enough. If I were to speculate, looks too slim and young to be timewaster cherry.

Agreed - impossible to be certain but looks unlikely to be "old" cherry

Offline Stiltskin

The profile is very poorly written and I don't remember her having a leg tattoo.

Offline andyw1969

Cherry Pie 19 states her age as being 24 , cherry must be in her 40's now. I'm not sure even Cherry would be looney enough to try and get away with that.

Sasha8500 on the other hand could well be?

Offline Stiltskin

Cherry Pie 19 states her age as being 24 , cherry must be in her 40's now. I'm not sure even Cherry would be looney enough to try and get away with that.

Sasha8500 on the other hand could well be?

Yeah, I don't think Cherry needs to lie about her age to get the punters in when she's charging £50 for 30mins.