Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Absolute Udders thread ...  (Read 4437 times)

Offline dreamwrx

Gents calling all udder-worshippers ... I know you're out there!

G-cup breasts weigh c.2kg per breast ... K cups are over 3kg apiece. Who else appreciates the raw power of a few kilos of breast meat being dropped on their face? NB: I realise, at lot of lads here would run away screaming at the very thought lol

But I'm talking colossal, natural udders here, no silicone.

Here's a girl I'm currently talking to, 42G all-natural, and properly huge. I will be meeting / reviewing soon:

We're talking F cup and more here ... all suggestions and tips welcomed!

ADMIN .. if there's a similar thread about Udders .. more than simply Big Naturals .. then my apologies, I couldn't immediately find one after a search.

:hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Dipper

Can take or leave them. Tits have never been a ‘deal breaker’ for me.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Offline ekimnik

External Link/Members Only

'Likes' include bb & 'unprotected sex'.
And that's without the negative.
So he might want to give her a miss!

Offline Webby581

This lady came up in an AW search yesterday when I was window shopping
Fits the bill for this thread

Offline Steely Dan

This lady came up in an AW search yesterday when I was window shopping
Fits the bill for this thread
That is the pic, not the link to the girl.  Maybe this External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 10:15:57 am by Steely Dan »

Offline dreamwrx

That is the pic, not the link to the girl.  Maybe this External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Webby581 and Steely Dan ... fine work!! Textbook udders, I've added her to my HL as I get down to St Neots quite often.

Before you know it I'll be Reeling In The Years...

NB this girl is now in St Neots, not Hertford
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 02:36:38 pm by dreamwrx »

Offline Plan R

Interesting thread.. not sure if this WG meets the criteria ? External Link/Members Only
Maybe in a couple of years..  :unknown:

Offline dreamwrx

Interesting thread.. not sure if this WG meets the criteria ? External Link/Members Only

I'd say she's already right up there Plan R ... they look fairly real to me, I don't think they're bolt ons ... definitely big enough, not Udders with a capital U but still fucking sensational :-)

Yeah give it a decade and they may be considerably further south of Coventry, but she'll still be a cracker. Good prices too.

Offline Bendown

I’ve had LippyLola on my list for a while Plan R, just not had the opportunity to make it happen yet. I think she looks really good  :thumbsup:

Offline GreyDave

a few more..to help on your quest  brave Knight  :D :D :D   :drinks: :drinks:
 Ive seen Mellons Marie and  Annabel Moon and Gangbang Niki but their profiles come and go
External Link/Members Only    seen few times and partied  :dance: :dance: :dance:
External Link/Members Only   seen 2 x london tour

Offline Punterperson1971

Glamour Goddess
Was thinking this one she’s got a set of fabulous naturals on her 34HH I think,I asked her one time when I had my cock wedged in between them,another is Katie summers too not bad for a 55 plus year old lady with a set of 34 HH or GG on her too as I again asked her the size of them with my cock once again wedged in between them.
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
« Last Edit: February 29, 2024, 08:49:04 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline dreamwrx

Here's Kloe A.K.A Posh Girl Gone Bad from Peterborough ... I've met her and played with her fabulous norks, and the good news is that they are now even bigger ... 34HH.

For this thread Kloe would never be Supreme Champion as her tits are in great shape and she can live a pretty normal life by encasing them in her large collection of sports bras, many of which you can see in her free Gallery :-) She gave me a fashion show one day, and I fucking buried my face in that world class cleavage to my heart's content.

Great girl, stupendous fun if you like big tits and a really uninhibited girl ... I think I reviewed her on here, and if I didn't it was because it was a few years back.

Offline Bendown

Just remembered I’ve got this one on my list that more than fits the bill.
38J’s worth of fun to keep you busy  :wacko:

Hopefully I’ll get to see her soon.

(Edited to try and make picture work)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 12:36:25 am by Bendown »

Offline dreamwrx

Yes Bendown! I was actually going to add KittyBonBon myself but you beat me to it.

Your archetypal pocket-sized big-tit girl who stands only chest-height which means that her enormous chebs are conveniently already down towards cock-height :-)

Only recently discovered her, but not far from me in north-ish Nottingham.

4ft 11" and pretty with natural 38Js .. what's not to like?

« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 10:23:00 am by dreamwrx »

Offline dreamwrx

Great thread

:hi: Vindici!

It's only as great as the contributions people make to it.

With your epic 59 Reviews (good work fella), I'm wondering if any of them are udders-worthy? If so, let's hear about them.

Offline dreamwrx

It's probably time for the scarcely-believable natural udders of Klara Devine to join this thread for real.

They actually look like Photoshop jobs but there's enough review evidence out there to suggest that they're neither Photoshopped nor silicon-assisted. In fact reports suggest that gravity may be beginning to play a part, but if like me you're an OMG online fan then that's definitely no bad thing at all. As long as they sag right into my face I'm happy.

I have yet to place my entire head between them (or anything else) but when funds permit she would certainly make it into the Top 20 Colossal Natural Udders You Can Feel For Real list nationwide, and could even be a Top 5-er.

And by the way, what about this for a photograph. I mean, really.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 01:32:26 pm by dreamwrx »

Offline dreamwrx

It's probably time for the scarcely-believable natural udders of Klara Devine to join this thread for real.

They actually look like Photoshop jobs but there's enough review evidence out there to suggest that they're neither Photoshopped nor silicon-assisted. In fact reports suggest that gravity may be beginning to play a part, but if like me you're an OMG online fan then that's definitely no bad thing at all. As long as they sag right into my face I'm happy.

I have yet to place my entire head between them (or anything else) but when funds permit she would certainly make it into the Top 20 Colossal Natural Udders You Can Feel For Real list nationwide, and could even be a Top 5-er.

She does set the bar very high for this thread :-) OK enough Klara ... who else is out there??

Offline Mr Sinister

She does set the bar very high for this thread :-) OK enough Klara ... who else is out there??

Wish I fucked her back in 2016 when she was charging 50hh, had plenty of chances just never got around to it, now I just wouldn't bother

Offline SZR1989

this reminds me i need to see her again, been a while. Great thread btw

Offline Bendown

Yes Bendown! I was actually going to add KittyBonBon myself but you beat me to it.

Your archetypal pocket-sized big-tit girl who stands only chest-height which means that her enormous chebs are conveniently already down towards cock-height :-)

Only recently discovered her, but not far from me in north-ish Nottingham.

4ft 11" and pretty with natural 38Js .. what's not to like?

I know Dreamwrx she looks great doesn’t she, and IMO so pretty too. I can’t wait to get to grips with all she has to offer.

I’ve actually got Klara on my list too :lol: Seems we’ve got similar taste…..but then who wouldn’t want to play with tits that epic!!

Offline bbwandy72

They actually look like Photoshop jobs but there's enough review evidence out there to suggest that they're neither Photoshopped nor silicon-assisted.
Oh they're real all right. And bigger than ever now. I should probably arrange another meeting with her.

Offline dreamwrx

So this girl only just belongs on this thread ... not because of her norks, which are wondrous 36HH howitzers... but because at £275/hr for a meet in ahem Bristol all she probably really wants is your money in DirectCam or even better in her incredibly pricey Private Gallery or Movies sections. You'll burn through credits faster than a Christian Horner denial.

Bloody amazing natural tits though and a nice looking girl next door type just the job ... I haven't searched but I presume you could find her online in various places.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 08:35:28 am by dreamwrx »

Offline gentlemanrpt83

Lola Marie has a massive set of udders on her. She puts more pics on twitter than her OF.

Offline Webby581

Oh she is wondrous!
About a hundred years ago (it feels .... probably early 90's) I drove from Watford to Chatham to visit a SP that advertised in the Daily Sport or a similar publication, of her huge norks.
She had featured in some big boobs magazine and showed me the pics.
I forget the size but they were absolutely immense - 60KK or something. Def bigger in my memory than the lady in the pic above, although she was a bit of a munter and big all over. Her tits were the only thing she had going.
These days before internet were very hit n miss in punting satisfaction.

If anything they were too big - it took 2 hands to lift each one,  but I bravely finished off stickily between them.

It was a council flat with common access balconies and local kids saw me go in and knew why .... there was some knocking at the window and jeering but they went away quick enough for me to regain my concentration on the matters in hand(s).
Long drive home  :D

Offline dreamwrx

Ah Webby what a tale that is :-)

In my dreams she'll have grown to 64MM and still be in Chatham, which has a rich naval tradition of local prossies servicing the matelots from the dockyards ... all part of our national heritage lol

She's probably 70 now but the search has got to be on for those ancient, nay mythical norks mate.

PS: no such thing as too big! Two hands per tit ... yes please bring it on :-D

« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 03:32:34 pm by dreamwrx »

Offline dreamwrx

By the way fucking hooray for Chatham in Kent ... Webby you got me doing an AW search lol ...

For here is the wondrous BBWWifeNextDoor .. still early 20s but already knocking it out of the park with at least a 12-inch cleavage.

Imagine her sitting next to you in the car. Crash bang wallop insurance job.

Awesome value too ... she more than belongs on the Absolute Udders thread  :hi:

Offline dreamwrx

And man alive in the same freaking postcode search here we have louisalove1969 who is also completely sorted as regards giant tits.

Slightly more pricey, but ... 32JJ ... stats to die for lads.

Offline Razor Boy

And man alive in the same freaking postcode search here we have louisalove1969 who is also completely sorted as regards giant tits.

Slightly more pricey, but ... 32JJ ... stats to die for lads.

Some decent norkage there ! :drinks:

Offline dreamwrx

When, not if, I meet Louisa I'm definitely requesting that blue top in the LH photo lol

Offline rebelscum

When, not if, I meet Louisa I'm definitely requesting that blue top in the LH photo lol

Maybe request that she actually washes before you meet her too, lest you encounter a bad smell and a shitty arse...

Offline dreamwrx

Lads I've reviewed the girl I referenced at the start of this thread ... Jane aka BBWYorkshireGILF ... my Review is online now  :hi:

Looking forward to seeing more big-tit reviews from the chaps who are enjoying this thread, wherever you live in the UK :-)