Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Funniest Parlour\Agency Name Past and Present  (Read 776 times)

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
My two favourites are Winston's (AKA Churchill's) (in Leeds). I found out there is one in Nottingham called Spangles. Spangle being a nickname for spunk.

Offline Spiceoflife

I found out there is one in Nottingham called Spangles. Spangle being a nickname for spunk.
I didn't know that. I'd quite happily scoff a load of Spangles as a kid :vomit:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline smartieshouse

Dunno why but Buntys in Manchester always tickled me!

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
I didn't know that. I'd quite happily scoff a load of Spangles as a kid :vomit:

I wonder if it was invented by TV series Pets though. I definitely heard the terms around 2000. As well as being spangled as in being drunk.

External Link/Members Only

Offline rocket88

There was a dodgy parlour in Manchester called Shangri La - I can tell you from bitter experience it was certainly not paradise on Earth  :D

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Thai Mirage in Sheffield was at number 69.

Offline Analist

I've visited the brothel 'La Petite Aroma' in Sydney. Not sure what they are referring to, the smell after having sex?

Offline jimmyinreading

There was a lap dancing joint called The Golden Lady in New York when I lived there, and the sign was fucked so it said The Olden Lady.

Offline Scarboroughdude

“A Touch of Thai “ in Scarborough. Her touch was like a bricklayer and its the only Thai parlour that never offered me a happy ending.  :dash:

Offline Beesting888

Hi,

new to the site but saw this thread and thought I would make this my first post!

About ten years ago there was a massage parlour on the Hagley Road in Birmingham which was called "Cuddles". It always made me snigger when I went past it. Even funnier was that it was crammed full of eastern europeans operating illegally and the police eventually raided it with thirty officers and shut it down but because of spending cuts they all had to attend the raid on a midland red bus which stopped right outside the establishment. Sounds like something out of a Carry on film and must have been hilarious to witness. :D

Silverado

The Honeypot in Bristol.  Note the street sign outside.

mrpeterman

The toucan club......etf with a logo of a giant fucking Guinness bird (yes I know a toucan)

Offline GoodIdea

The Honeypot in Bristol.  Note the street sign outside.

Is that even still there? Had a great punt with a 'student' in there 10 years ago or so.

We also had 'Girls Girls Girls' in bristol which is not a subtle name. And The Massage Club which didnt offer massage and was not a club.

soysauce

There is one called Tropical, in the back alleys of Manchester Chinatown. It has been going for years. I really do not know what is so tropical about it, is it the rats or the smell of Chinese cooking fumes from the extractor chimneys?

Offline Ahalfa Carling

Anyone remember "Les Girls" in Soho.

Always thought it was fun that if you were speaking Franglish (that brilliant mix of French and English that only us Brits can get away with) it would be "Lay Girls"