Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AGATHA HOT BRAZILIAN - Leicester - No effort  (Read 1075 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6694695) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline coconut101

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Happened couple of weeks ago when she was in leicester.

Fees 6/10. £140 1 hr. Cant remember if extras
Location 9/10 - 2 bed apartment off market street. Paid parking nearby. Discreet. Had another girl working.
Appearance&body- 9/10 bordering 10. Decent tall teen babe. Exactly like instagram photos. Very impressed decided to go for the 1 hour.
Service 5/10.

So easy text. Decent replies and english. Opened door and shower offered. No DFK, LFK or any bloody kissing. Decent covered OW. She moves into a routine. Tried to finger and denied. No clit play. I never book 1 hr 1st unless good reviews from trusted punters on here. So this was my mistake.

Any way I worked my way through the positions - decent CG, RCG - rough hard fuck to make me cum quick. I was a bit annoyed at the lack of effort and “oh baby cum”..decided to prolong fuck the life out of her Charlie style heels to heaven. Probone. Rough doggy. Now I was solid rock so kept going and exploded.

Immediately she is on her phone. No effort, starts talking random shit to me at 30mins. I was recharging for round 2. No effort - so initiated. Then she was like “oh baby its 40 mins - too fucking right got 20min left?! Nope so decided to wank myself there to her annoyance. Came. Then had a shower to make up the 1 hour. She realized she couldn't kick me out - so she was annoyed, possible double booking as phone ringing and she kept telling some poor chap to wait.

All in all not a gfe as advertised. No effort. Fake instagram wannabe influencer. Others have given a positive.

Maybe worth a P&D but no way Im returning. If I do im gona book 15mins take the blue pill and get my time back! Anyway. Wana P&D and cute Brz teen - go for it. Not worth intimate sex.

:hi: