Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First ffm - should I book for longer than normal?  (Read 1758 times)

jcdmj12

Am thinking about booking my first FFM with External Link/Members Only
Already seen Mia and was very impressed.

I normally pop once in a 1 hour booking at a nice leisurely pace.   Twice in two hours.  1 hour seems to be about the right single-girl booking length based on previous experience.

Is it worth booking 1.5 / 2 hours for an FFM in that case, or should I save my pennies and book a second appointment, given that there's not much price difference?

Offline madeinwales56

Definitely book 2 hours. That way you get maximum value and enjoyment. Fill yer boots my boy!

Offline smiths

Am thinking about booking my first FFM with External Link/Members Only
Already seen Mia and was very impressed.

I normally pop once in a 1 hour booking at a nice leisurely pace.   Twice in two hours.  1 hour seems to be about the right single-girl booking length based on previous experience.

Is it worth booking 1.5 / 2 hours for an FFM in that case, or should I save my pennies and book a second appointment, given that there's not much price difference?

My advice is stick with an hour for this first punt and if its good book longer next time. Its sometimes the case in my experience that 2 WGs didnt work well together at a FFM even if i had punted with both of them previously 121 and both were good. One or both can be inhibited by the other, and if you want them to interact with each other they might be poor at that.  Hope it goes well for you.

SirFrank

My advice is stick with an hour for this first punt and if its good book longer next time. Its sometimes the case in my experience that 2 WGs didnt work well together at a FFM even if i had punted with both of them previously 121 and both were good. One or both can be inhibited by the other, and if you want them to interact with each other they might be poor at that.  Hope it goes well for you.

Seconded. My problem is once I've blown my balljuice I rapidly lose interest

cornbeefinspector

Seconded. My problem is once I've blown my balljuice I rapidly lose interest
[/quote

me as well, I just want to leave so they don't bore me to death

vorian

As always Smith offers very good advice an hour should give you a good idea of how they work together FFM can be hit and miss so no point wasting your cash until you know for sure.

jcdmj12

Have taken your advice and booked an hour.

Reflecting on previous experiences, it's always far better to walk way wishing you'd booked slightly longer, than wishing you hadn't booked so much :)

jcdmj12

Well, that was everything I hoped it would be and more.   :cool:

Slightly frustrating that I didn't manage a second pop (although was very close)... but that's probably because I had earlier in the day.  Have to avoid that next time.  I'm not sure booking longer would have helped though as I was totally knackered by the end of the hour!!  I shall have to return for round 2.

Thanks for the advice all.

vorian

Slightly frustrating that I didn't manage a second pop (although was very close)... but that's probably because I had earlier in the day.  Have to avoid that next time.  I'm not sure booking longer would have helped though as I was totally knackered by the end of the hour!!  I shall have to return for round 2.

Sounds great, any chance of a review to help the next punter.  :)

Offline ciscoxxx69

They are pretty amazing together aren't they?  :drinks: they nearly extracted a 2nd pop out of me!
I would love to do Mia on her own too... :wackogirl:

password02

Did Mia Stars a few weeks ago in the usual wembley house used - as always very full on and had me in her mouth in 2 mins with her great DTBJ - sucked on me for a good 15/20 mins before i did her doggy style and then she sucked me off before coming on her great tits after which she came back and sucked off all my cum from my dick - great PSE style - Perfect ending