Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting with a WG with a hijab/bukra  (Read 2875 times)

Whitebeer

I have met only a couple of Muslim girls but has anyone ever done a WG in the veil as mentioned? I'm really warming up to that and hope as times progress, opportunities arise.

Sailormack

I have met only a couple of Muslim girls but has anyone ever done a WG in the veil as mentioned? I'm really warming up to that and hope as times progress, opportunities arise.

I have a KKK neighbour who I seen recently with a muslim chick, so I will be asking her to sell her ass to me.  :rolleyes:

Whitebeer

I have a KKK neighbour who I seen recently with a muslim chick, so I will be asking her to sell her ass to me.  :rolleyes:

:wacko:
FFS you might end up like that nutter who's stalking his neighbours granddaughter!

Sailormack

FFS you might end up like that nutter who's stalking his neighbours granddaughter!

Has he not been locked up yet :unknown:

DaveMugabe

Yeah the areshole seems to think its okay to perv 19 year olds and anyone with an asian boyfriend is a prossie.

Persie

Yeah the areshole seems to think its okay to perv 19 year olds and anyone with an asian boyfriend is a prossie.

Have I missed something?

DaveMugabe

Have I missed something?
yes referring to a thread in the OT section

Offline Northerndave666

So one minute you're a racist nutter stalking your 19 yo neighbour and next your asking about wg's in a burka.

Just a couple of questions for you...

Have you stopped taking your regular medication?
When is your next 'out-patient' appointment with your therapist?

I would suggest you re-start your tablets and call your therapist at the earliest opportunity.

Whitebeer

Is 19yr old off limits for you?
How am I a racist? I have a friend who is living next door to a family from Jamaica. live in Birmingham where majority of Asians fuck about with white girls and then go back to one of the Stans and come back with another minority.
If these Asians aren't using the white girls then I am a clouded beer.

Whitebeer

So one minute you're a racist nutter stalking your 19 yo neighbour and next your asking about wg's in a burka.

I would suggest you re-start your tablets and call your therapist at the earliest opportunity.

Racist blah blah blah. What is the definition of racist? I know for a fact that discrimination occurs in all walks of life and in any case who gives flying fuck?

vorian

He could be hoping that be raising this issue,  another member may jump in along the lines. I wouldn't fuck a Muslim prossy they are all dirty pigs or people make jokes and appear ignorant. It did seem from the interbreeding thread that might have been a response he was previously expecting.

I have no idea if this guy is racist or not but he does seem to me to be expecting to find lots of openly racist members on this forum or maybe he is hoping to. :unknown: