Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dogging spots in London?  (Read 52523 times)

nuendast

Random sex in parks, cars or whatever is called dogging ex. Is there any regular places and times in London where you can find that?

nuendast

Green Park in central London was on that list. Is there really going on much dogging there or is that just a myth?

Wife4rent

Green Park in central London was on that list. Is there really going on much dogging there or is that just a myth?

Let us know......

nuendast

Well I will take a look but Im not in London yet. It will take a couple of weeks until Im there

MarkLT

Harrods in London. If you turn up and start bashing one off down the shoe aisle, Al Fayed will pop in and finish you off. Honest guv, I read it in the paper....

Brent Cross

Well I will take a look but Im not in London yet. It will take a couple of weeks until Im there

Save your time. VERY doubtfull anything goes on there where they would want outside participation

Wayang

Bluntly any well advertised dogging spot will have been deserted long by the real 'doggers' before the inquisitive get there.  All the real 'doggers agree places by text/e-mail rather than public announcements.

softlad

I've heard stories of 'Hampstead Heath' being quite a lively place.....
Not sure if there's any female action though.

Offline smiths

I've heard stories of 'Hampstead Heath' being quite a lively place.....
Not sure if there's any female action though.

Unless your gay or bi i wouldnt recommend Hampstead Heath and to anyone interested be careful when dogging, you can get done for exposure and plod know some perhaps many dogging spots plus you are wide open to getting mugged or attacked. Not saying it happens often but its a risk i wouldnt take.:D

Phil Atio

sexyluke

Offline Lazzzer

Recently had a very nice al fresco fling with an old friend who is married but unsatisfied. South London location, but we are looking for more.

No one else was involved that time, but I know she is not adverse to observers & I think could be persuaded to let participants in.

Anyone got any good ideas?

Naturally, need to be super discrete.

Offline Marmalade

Recently had a very nice al fresco fling with an old friend who is married but unsatisfied. South London location, but we are looking for more.

No one else was involved that time, but I know she is not adverse to observers & I think could be persuaded to let participants in.

Anyone got any good ideas?

Naturally, need to be super discrete.

It's the wrong forum though, isn't it mate. As someone rightly pointed out, dogging is part of the swinging scene and takes a fair bit of patience, time and effort. People on here are more about a good fuck with a nice looking young thing rather than hanging about for hours in the hope of an eyeful or 'maybe' more with your burnt out old fuckface. Car meets go for thirty quid so you have to be well into the doggyhobby to want to bother with less.

Offline Marmalade

Random sex in parks, cars or whatever is called dogging ex. Is there any regular places and times in London where you can find that?
Check out this guys posts before he started his troll thread. Claimed to be a tourist visiting London ages ago, asks persistent stupid questions about SWs. Lonely fuckwit.

Ben4454

Unless your gay or bi i wouldnt recommend Hampstead Heath and to anyone interested be careful when dogging, you can get done for exposure and plod know some perhaps many dogging spots plus you are wide open to getting mugged or attacked. Not saying it happens often but its a risk i wouldnt take.:D

Great post. You will get caught eventually with your pants down. Pun intended.

vw

Check out this guys posts before he started his troll thread. Claimed to be a tourist visiting London ages ago, asks persistent stupid questions about SWs. Lonely fuckwit.

He hasn't logged on since 2011 !  :dash: :dash: