Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ever caused yourself an injury while punting??  (Read 3526 times)

Offline TedGlen

No but had a sore penis after a solid hour and-a-half of almost non-stop fucking busty Eleyna in Farnborough on Sunday night, and only appreciated when out for my run on Monday night that the exertion of 90 minutes of energetic pussy pounding makes itself felt in your abs and chest muscles the moment you do anything remotely physical in the 24-48 hours after.

Online myothernameis

Go to one of the book shops, and there a book, with hundreds of stories like this, and also different themes

Offline scutty brown

No but had a sore penis after a solid hour and-a-half of almost non-stop fucking busty Eleyna in Farnborough on Sunday night, and only appreciated when out for my run on Monday night that the exertion of 90 minutes of energetic pussy pounding makes itself felt in your abs and chest muscles the moment you do anything remotely physical in the 24-48 hours after.

That sounds like boasting....

Offline Mr_Shins

I've had a sore penis after it has taken some abuse and even been attacked with a stiletto heel or taken a full weight trampling.

And of course balls that were bruised for a week after one of my sessions with a lovely Polish blonde now based in Whitechapel.