Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Your encounters with pimps  (Read 6310 times)

Online stonebow1

Particularly interested to hear experiences from people who've felt they had to demand a refund for poorly delivered or non-existent service.

To me, Sergei would be crazy to risk deportation/relocation/tarnishing the reputation of their money maker over a few quid. Reports i've read here seem to suggest threats of violence, calling the police etc. are usually present but when punters do stand their ground against a girl or a pimp they will eventually get something back.

Any stories from people who've had a less amicable experience?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Probably not a good idea to "demand" a refund, you have no idea if Sergei is in the next room with a baseball bat.   :scare:

pking_paul

Not a direct experience as such, but was very uncomfortable seeing a bald evil looking sergie giving two of his girls a very loudmouthed hard time from his white Mercedes one day.  :scare:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Particularly interested to hear experiences from people who've felt they had to demand a refund for poorly delivered or non-existent service.

To me, Sergei would be crazy to risk deportation/relocation/tarnishing the reputation of their money maker over a few quid. Reports i've read here seem to suggest threats of violence, calling the police etc. are usually present but when punters do stand their ground against a girl or a pimp they will eventually get something back.

Any stories from people who've had a less amicable experience?

Again nothing directly against me but an agency got blacklisted in the NE because a punter asked for a refund then 'Kevin' came in and sat on his chest threatening to beat him with a table lamp. You can draw your own conclusions from that but he didn't get a refund.

Don't think the criminal / pimp fraternity are too bothered about consequences. 

mikexxlong

No real confrontation with any pimps,

But have been in their presence, engaged in brief “conversation”, seen them go about their business etc., over the years

most look and act like the stereotypical criminal scumbag ,
wearing track suits or whatever designer casual wear sometimes complete with ‘del boy’ jewellery,
 occasionally some look more like business men in smart casual clothing

They all seem to have one thing in common is a vibe about them it’s a mix of being on various illegal substances
 and been used to getting their own way,

A violent kind of confidence with gift of the gab and plain old unsavoriness;
 none of which is meant in a flattering way

Normalguy20172017

Whatever you do. Do not confront the pimp. These guys in Eastern Europe fight with weapons and will keep beating you until you out lifeless. It's not worth the hassle no money is.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Whatever you do. Do not confront the pimp. These guys in Eastern Europe fight with weapons and will keep beating you until you out lifeless. It's not worth the hassle no money is.

Didn't realise all pimps were Eastern European.     :unknown:

You could always ask them why they've put their prices up.   :wacko: :wacko:

Normalguy20172017

Haha i wouldn't have the balls to do so

bigmanbigman

So to any that want a ball busting .a few beat to a pulp throw in ?

akka76

To me, Sergei would be crazy to risk deportation/relocation/tarnishing the reputation of their money maker over a few quid.

Why would they get deported? They are mostly Europeans and the establishment never likes to get in the way of Eurotrash criminals. I don't think they give a toss about Tarnishing reputations; they advertise in loads of places and for every monger on her or another board who might read a bitter review of being shouted at, there are a thousand other mongers who know nothing about it.

They want money - you are money. You take up time with their product and don't pay, you have a problem. Remember, these scum bags all have shooters.... best to avoid them.

Online stonebow1

This is obviously the kind of stereotype which suits them down to the ground. Not disputing that Sergei may be hardened and capable of violence but its application is obviously a different story when pimping his girls in a foreign country.

Offline NIK

Inevitably I have met a fair few pimps in my time, however back in those days none were foreign. Most however seemed sleazy characters who would probably make bad enemies.

Offline NIK

Just thinking back I have met a couple of foreign ones and, again perhaps inevitably, these were the most recent ones.

Offline HighlyMotivated

As long as you're not taking the piss a pimp would rather return your cash than create a problem with a punter, who they know can do them more damage than vice versa. You need to relax if you think they're going to stab or shoot you over a fucking prossie, the real beef these guys have is with rival pimps and crooks

Offline GreyDave

:hi: I work in property/flat refurbishment.... big mistake among punters is thinking the pimp is a bloke.

A place we fitted out in town next to a WG flat the boss was a stocky  hard arse nasty bitch, police were called as SHE had attacked one of the girls for daring to question her it was not a pretty sight hair pulled out in clumps and scratches clothes ripped, old bill and ambulance..
 :drinks:

Offline Tricky Dickie

To me, Sergei would be crazy ...

I think you'd answered your own question when you typed that.

What makes you think someone who sells women for sex is going to share your opinion about customer service or the criminal law? If it looks like getting violent you're going to have much more to lose in that situation than he is.

Offline NIK

I did have the misfortune once to have a pimp appear at my door just after a girl had left. I had given her a cheque and she had neglected to write the bank card numbers on the back. The pimp immediately returned with the cheque. Although he was happy to take the cheque I had to invite him in whilst he watched me write the number on it and verified it.
Something I could have done without and yet another joy of home visits!

Offline madeinwales56

I have had direct dealings with two pimps. One a long time ago who thought he could persuade me to give him a bit of rent for the room I had just banged his girl in. He did get a back hander but not the sort he was hoping for. Tue other was a nasty little bastard who thought he was the Norfolk mafia. He won the first round and it took a while but I got him back in the end with lots of interest.

Offline Wilson85

Only ever met Kevin and Delroy.
Kelvin was an overweight sleazebag. Delroy was on security duty and was seemed an ok guy. But another time it was a Delroy probably from South America, there was definetly something off about him.

Can't stand seeing pimps/maids, their customer service/attitude is shite.

Remodez

My friend once choked out a "pimp". This girl was being shouted at and pushed around by this guy. The woman was dressed bit slutty clutching her handbag, looked a little drugged up. It started getting uncomfortable and my friend ran over and pushed the guy away, the guy with the girl went to push my friend, but my friend sprawled and took the guy down to the ground, then within 30 seconds my friend had the guy in a chokehold and put the guy to sleep. I can't say with certainty the guy was a pimp, but it seemed like he was. He come around about half a minute later and threw something at the girl, then clambered into his range rover. The girl went into a house with an older woman and a younger woman.

Offline sub_marine

I have visited Romanian WG flats where there is onbviously multiple girls working, so I presume a pimp is on site, and from the same main door I have seen a couple of big steroid using eastern block alpha males on 2 seperate occasions, no proof that they are pimps, but I know for one I wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of them.

As far as the pimps, they could easily move from city to city just as the WGs do every few months, so pretty sure they would think twice about breaking all your ribs then moving on.  Knowing that your unlikely to report a pimp beating to the police as you will out yourself.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 06:53:31 pm by sub_marine »

Offline mf_1101

I doubt very much pimps actively want to hurt you, and would only do so as a last resort, unless you met a nutter (not out of the question) they are there mainly for security to ensure you pay the money and leave the girl unharmed.

If you asked for a refund, I think it depends on circumstances. Girl might refuse you, then you start getting annoyed or refuse to leave until you get it, then he/she may become involved - I read before about a pimp just paying up and apologizing, so it goes both ways. The other thing to think about is if you do get a refund, the girl in question probably gets a slap and told she has to pay back the money lost and lose her share. So potentially the pimp does not lose money, cos he will just hold back her share of the other punts from her.

I am not a big guy so if threatened I would definitely not get on the wrong side of these people, but I don't think every pimp will be violent of threatening. If they are a drugged up, unstable type then they will be. I am sure some WG's are junkies with boyfriends running them (also a junkie) so it depends on the type of girl you meet.

Offline thekidah01

Brexit  :wacko:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator

Brexit  :wacko:

Think you're missing the intended sarcasm, Normalguy20172017 started a thread asking why prossies had put their prices up, a question only they or pimps can really answer.   :hi:

Offline catweazle

Many years back the infamous Chelsea of Fingertips in Manchester used to have her husband working as receptionist. He was a total arse, but it added a bit to the fun shagging her knowing hubby was 20 foot away.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Many years back the infamous Chelsea of Fingertips in Manchester used to have her husband working as receptionist. He was a total arse, but it added a bit to the fun shagging her knowing hubby was 20 foot away.
if that was in the end of Deansgate/Chester Road area yes, been there, done that, great fun, one of the first to offer open goal no umbrella.

Offline Home Alone

So it's true; you DO learn something every day!! :D

I never knew that; back in those early days of my career, it was satisfying enough for me to "have the pleasure of" ;) her!

still listed on 118118 and Hotfrog (which has it at 900 not 888a)

Fingertips Massage
888a Chester Road, Stretford, Manchester, M32 0PA
01618 657215
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 07:23:11 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline catweazle

still listed on 118118 and Hotfrog (which has it at 900 not 888a)

Fingertips Massage
888a Chester Road, Stretford, Manchester, M32 0PA
01618 657215

Nah, long since gone. Were at 900, over the chippy, then moved further down the block to 888a.  Subsequently closed down by Connie (aka Teresa) the owner.

Her prat of a hubby was called Roy, I think. I remember them having a party/orgy to celebrate their silver wedding at Xanadu swingers club. She was getting shagged every which way, he just sat drinking and occasionally wanking.

RX8 Racer

Bringing back this great thread! I haven't encountered any pimps during my punts yet but if "sergei" did show up for some reason it would most likely be because the WG service was shit, punter demanding a refund, etc. As far as I'm concerned they sound like total cunts based on other peoples experiences when dealing with them.

Offline Chorley

I've had a couple of punts where there were nasty looking EE types lurking, or talking on their mobiles. One in Harlow gave me a dirty look, so I just smiled, winked and bid him a good morning. :hi: I don't think he was impressed  :lol: :lol:   :lol:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 12:25:09 pm by Chorley »

bigmanbigman

Most reply
No credit text back
Is pimp

Offline The Bandit 5342

Not me but there was an end of contract piss up. Me Laddo sets off for the last bus and the lady steps out - "like a nice time?" Nah luv - got a bus to catch was the response.

Now Sergei steps out - "you've insulted my lady" he observes "you owe us"

Now what do you do - red light area, police patrols - pay up and get nicked for procuring - tell him to sod off and who knows what?

Just at this minute the police van appears - our hero jumps on the footboard and he's out of there!

Could debate that one all night!

Offline shagmore

Fortunately never had to deal with a pimp, or met one come to that :thumbsup:

Offline king tarzan

Have had a few cold stare downs with a few..
Had an argument with a security /maybe pimp man for his interference when I was talking to the honey..
Had to deal with 2 polish gorilla security / pimps but they got my money back and told me to leave as there was communication problem with woman..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

I suppose Cynthia Payne was a pimp. Anyone else on here go to her parties?

Offline Acerimmer

I’ve been punting since 1995, not had a single encounter with a pimp in all that time, I’ve had a few refunds over the years, some offered some requested, none involved the pimp if one was even in the house
Banned reason: Thinks this forum is for vile twats
Banned by: Ali Katt