Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yomi 168 - Chinese - Canary Wharf. B&S.  (Read 316 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7073960) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

Down in the Big Stix for another Planned Filthy 'Freekend' Break and booked this one as she was in the same

Hotel on the next floor up so that got me immediately horny.

External Link/Members Only     and   External Link/Members Only

Made the booking and was up those stairs like an intelligent Rat chasing Cheese on a wheel.  Got there, the door opened like magic and I was through and shown to the

room with a Double bed, subdued lighting and a girl that was nothing like the slim Chinese cutie i flew up the stairs for.  I should have just politely declined and made

my way out but the horny trouser Devil was out and already pointing rudely.  I really should practice my walking skills more..

A Chinese bird, English is basic, a lot chubbier than the profile pics suggests and quite a tall lass and quite plain.  Damn, let's just get this over with I sighed.

She has a nice likes list but none of this was on offer, the kissing was just lip kisses, there was ball bag licking but on with the condom for the BJ, no DT, no 69 on offer,

no DFK, no GFE no RO and no Face sitting.  Banged away in a few positions to blow in Doggie position.

A nice girl but no way would I return  in fact one I would actively seek at great lengths to avoid.  I could get much more and better looking up North for £60.

Oh well, onwards and upwards,  off to the ATM and try my luck with another provider.. :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only