Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candy Chanel absolute pocket rocket, Cardiff  (Read 3850 times)

27 review(s) for Candy Chanel  (25 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Admiral of Rears

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Hi all

1hr incall with with Chanel earlier this month

Cost £200

Been a long time since I last punted, however Chanel has been on my HL for a long time following some glowing reviews on here.

Communication 10/10

Communication was via text, very prompt. I sent her a text enquiring if she was available later in the day despite the green light not be on her profile. Got a quick reply confirming that she was free. Confirmed the fee and was given postcode and name of building. Quick text upon arrival and received apartment number and instructions of how to reach it.

Location 10/10

Private apartment in Cardiff Bay. Pretty sure I have been to the same block of flats before when meeting other working girls but I'm not 100% sure. Neighbourhood was very quite and very discrete. No issues with room pretty standard with nice bathroom.

The Girl 9/10

Chanel looks incredible, perfect tits and a great arse too. Boobs were pretty large and felt very natural. She is fairly short and slim, not gym toned but definitely keeps herself in good shape so no complaints there. The only slight issue I had was her fake lips which look great however I feel always feel a bit odd when kissing.

The Deed

Chanel opened the door with a classic behind the door peak. Showed me into the bedroom and offered a drink. Handed over the paper and then she popped out to stash it. Once she re-entered the room she was all over me with great DFK (despite the fake lips) and she began rubbing my cock through my jeans. I picked her up and threw her on the bed she pulled out her incredible tits and seemed to enjoy me sucking on her perfect nipples. Moved down for some reverse oral which she loved and I encouraged her to wrap her legs around me to force my face into her pussy. Mixed up with oral on her with a bit of rimming too. Before she offered to return the favour with some OWO. Her cock sucking skills are first rate and she took my cock pretty deep but couldn't quite manage it all. Plenty of spit and ball sucking were mixed into. She also gave me a quick tit wank too and my cock looked so good between her magnificent orbs.

On with the condom and started with some cowgirl followed by missionary, prone bone, reverse cowgirl, doggy and spoons. Sex was wild and we both seemed to get properly carried away with it all. Finally after 30 min of going at each other hammer and tongs, I came over her perfect tits. Chanel popped out of the room to freshen up and then returned. Offered another drink and then just sat on the bed for a quick chat. Felt in no way rushed and didn't notice her at all checking the time, I got dressed and left having been in the flat for about 70 min as a very happy, albeit tired man.

Overall

Chanel is certainly a gem and one of the best in Cardiff. The price since going up from £180 ph to £200 probably would put me off from regular visits however as a once in a while treat she is definitely worth the price. First class service from a first class girl.

Offline jay07

Great review, she been on my HL for sometime but the cost is way over my set budget. Shame as if she was around £150-£170 I'd definitely reach out.

Offline johnstoves102938

Thanks for reviewing. Looks FAF. I'm tempted but £200 is a massive push (wakeup cardiff!)
Banned reason: Using UKP as a threat to get bookings, posting fake information.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline justalad

Candy looks just my thing.  Prices are a bit steep so may do 30 minutes at £120.00 and then subsequent meets would be at £100 hh and £180 ph.

Offline Admiral of Rears

Candy looks just my thing.  Prices are a bit steep so may do 30 minutes at £120.00 and then subsequent meets would be at £100 hh and £180 ph.

Good idea, however Im not sure if it's just old regulars who get the old prices or whether new regulars also get a discount....

Offline Admiral of Rears

Thanks for reviewing. Looks FAF. I'm tempted but £200 is a massive push (wakeup cardiff!)

Agreed it is a push however given the options in Cardiff at the moment it feels like a seller's market

Offline justalad

Good idea, however Im not sure if it's just old regulars who get the old prices or whether new regulars also get a discount....
Hey bud, 1st punts at advertised price, all following punts at the regular price.  She confirmed when I messaged her in the week.

Offline Proton

Before Covid I saw Candy twice and both times left there extremely happy & nicely KNACKERED  :wacko: ;)

Offline Admiral of Rears

Hey bud, 1st punts at advertised price, all following punts at the regular price.  She confirmed when I messaged her in the week.

Great stuff, thanks for letting me know

Offline Steelworker

For couple reasons I’m not out there at the moment. She is one of my favourites and an absolutely tremendous booking.

Offline Le chef

Great review. Looks arbenug and I bet a great fuck but £200 is out of my league, I’ll have to ask my boss for a substantial pay rise  :D

Offline Proton

Great review. Looks arbenug and I bet a great fuck but £200 is out of my league, I’ll have to ask my boss for a substantial pay rise :D
The Bank of England & Rishi Sunak both want everyone to stay calm and DO NOT ask for any pay rises the foreseeable future it's the only way out  :scare:

Offline SALIBA

Seen her a few times. I'm just thankful I don't live in Cardiff, because I'd probably be round there twice a week if I was