Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kourtney Knight - Cardiff  (Read 610 times)

16 review(s) for Lady Kate Rose (14 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline Steelworker

External Link/Members Only

I had a postponement with a regular this week so thought I’d try to see Kourtney whom I’ve been wanting to see for a while. I went via the Silhouette Agency number as wanted fast response and a short notice booking. Turned out well and was in with her within a couple of hours. I had a great time with a spectacularly good looking and engaging woman. 90 minutes at 210.

Comms all by text with agency. Very fast response and booking plus address sorted within 10 minutes.

Venue was a very pleasant apartment near the city centre. Never been there before.

Kourtney is about 5 ft 5, long black hair. I thought her face was very attractive. She was perfectly made up, nice lipstick and long painted nails. She has a stellar figure. Gym fit, nicely tanned with DD boobs. To say I was pleased at her appearance would be an understatement.

We had a cup of tea and a brief chat before making our way to the bed. I’d used the toilet so she was waiting for me in lingerie. The whole pace of events was nice and slow. Started the action with soft kissing, no tongues and lots of mutual stroking. After the exploratory bit, nice FK. Paid attention to her breasts which she seems to enjoy before a prolonged bout of oral on her. Again, seemed appreciative of the efforts. Throughout the action she used her nails to stroke which was very erotic. Now into DFK, she went to town with fantastic prolonged OWO and good eye contact. First time I had seen her so I was pretty stoked. Rubber applied in time and we did cowgirl for some time. Credit to her for varying techniques to keep me fully on edge for as long as she did. Lots of DFK during. Finished where it started in cowgirl. Cleaned up and had a very nice chat about many subjects. She’s 30, confident and articulate and I enjoyed that a lot too.

Overall, an absolutely splendid experience with a compelling looking and interesting young woman who provided top drawer sex for my tastes.  :thumbsup:

np500

Nice one, not messing about and going straight for a quality looking girl, she’s top of my not seen yet to see list ! So soon I hope, shed load of life coming up, so may have to wait a few weeks ? Gowdammit !

Offline Proton

Well great minds think alike   :) :D
 At lunchtime I booked an evening encounter at home with Kourtney as she looks really HOT.
 Based on what you have revealed, I'm more than excited already. :yahoo: 

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review SW.  She does look nice.  Glad you enjoyed.   :hi:

STAR-LORD

1.5 hour booking + having a cup of tea before hand? Altering your standards I see Steelworker:D I must say though, she's the most appealing looking one IMO on their roster.  :coolgirl:

Hectorshouse

Good one SW! won't be long with my review - she is a top girl!

HH

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Fine looking woman SW  :P And sounds like service levels to match

I'm still hesitant to use this or any other agency at present. But they (and certainly she) sound like an excellent option for a short notice. And from the punt you've had, a good bet for a pre-planned one as well