Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde Jasmine - Cardiff  (Read 2231 times)

6 review(s) for Blonde_Jasmine (2 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HughJardon

I did my homework on this next one,  read the reviews and heeded the warnings. But my planning went right down the shitter and old Mr Weiner took over decision making tonight on

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

All comms did via phone which isn't great to kick off proceedings. Asked to phone when in the street for specific address, but I had seen a previous woman there called Madame Juliette,  who I had reviewed so I felt like I'd be straight in the door,  which I was.

Was greeted by Jasmine in a sexy red and black neglece, she was friendly from the off and she smelt and tasted good, fresh minty breathe expensive non sergei brand of perfume.I thought is she Romanian.  :unknown:

The Girl

Tanned skinned, size 10, good hips and Ass maybe 32C breasts which were natural but pear dropped in shape, good nipples and very responsive. To be fair the pictures are very accurate.

The Meeting

Exchanged the cash,  prices displayed on profile, her body language was very sultry and she made all the moves,  started with a bit of kissing and body exploration with a full cavity search :) she groped at my Dick and dry wanked it through my boxers,  then whipped it out on with the condom and into her mouth. She allowed mellow face fucking,  but her overall shaft pulling and sucking was very good,  she mainly did tip sucking also her eye contact was there sucking and indeed throughout the entire punt.
She then lay on her back and like a New York cop I muttered those immortal words “Spread Em”.
Her pussy was wet but tight and she seemed to enjoy me banging her at pace. Again eye contact was there as she just seemed to enjoy herself. Turned her over for Doggy,  had a look at the Tattoo she had,  when I paused the pumping she would just fuck me back.
Then got in the lazy position and over for some Riding which to be honest I did most the pounding,  then she gave me a nice nipple suck whilst tossing me off until completion. The whole meeting felt pretty slick but professional.

No doubt a positive,  very good VFM and I will return. A great Tontober punt that did strangely remind me of previous HNDF soirees

The picture I'm using,  she's inserted the caption zoom in for my pussy. That level of class took me to this punt

Hidden Image/Members Only

Pals score

PUSSY Tight
ARSE Enough to grab hold onto,  not a petite Ares but good for slamming
LIPS both felt and tasted goood
SERVICE Felt like an old Hungarian joint I frequented for years,  drained my balls, and, my cash.. Loved it 

:D
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 12:02:50 am by HughJardon »

Offline iverthickone

She sounds like a real winner Hugh!  :rolleyes:

May well give her a whirl, thanks for the heads up.  Do you think she will do all the services on offer included, or is she the "extra" sort do you think?

What area of Cardiff is she based?

Offline Hotmat

Great review HJ !
I hesitated on that on.
I am actually off now for a while after a very very busy week.
Might see her if she's still around when the lights are back on  :sarcastic:

Great to see photos in reviews as WG do pass profiles from one to another.

Offline HughJardon

She sounds like a real winner Hugh!  :rolleyes:

May well give her a whirl, thanks for the heads up.  Do you think she will do all the services on offer included, or is she the "extra" sort do you think?

What area of Cardiff is she based?

Shes down near the Swalec Stadium,  don't no about extras but kissing and pussy play was included in the price. Didn't enquire about Anal though,  I can ask on my next visit mate.

Offline HughJardon

Great review HJ !
I hesitated on that on.
I am actually off now for a while after a very very busy week.
Might see her if she's still around when the lights are back on  :sarcastic:

Great to see photos in reviews as WG do pass profiles from one to another.

I wasn't going to make a visit,  but looked on Vivastreet and realised the same person was responsible for this profile and Madamme Juliettes.  As I had a good time with MJ I thought , give it a blast. Got lucky again.
BTW this is my 3rd punt in a week and 5th in a fortnight. I must slow down  :lol:
She's here for 2 weeks  :thumbsup:

np500

I could punt every other day no problem , bit of piss, if I had the friggin money that is , ffs.

Offline ianvilla

Looks good another one on my HL

Offline mrdiamond77

Good review Hugh.  I was unsure when I saw she was Romanian but she clearly is one of the good ones.  Very attractive.

Jester269269

Zoomed and  :thumbsup: Great review Hugh....send her down M4  :lol:

Offline HughJardon

I went back to this girl,  and again no complaints and a good half hour well spent.

Thanks for the feedback chaps,  Ian -MrDiamond-Jester

She's turning into quite a little regular  :thumbsup:

Husqvarna360

She must she shagged out,  I visited today and thought she was a typical Roma, very vanilla and I think her photos show her in a much better letter than reality.  I did enquire about kissing and she said yes fine but I didn't try when I got there, just wasn't for me.