Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Payzone vouchers. Why ao difficult?  (Read 1173 times)

Offline Bassman

Ok guys I've tried to buy Payzone vouchers for AW.

I've been to 3 shops listed on there website that sell them. Apparently sell them that is.

Neither of them new what I was talking about. I said it might be like the mobile top up with a code on the reciept. No idea. The closest one to me said he'd never done it before or had anyone ask for it, but he had a long look at their machine, he couldn't find anything.

Am I telling them the wrong thing? Is there a name they should be looking for on their machine?

Can these be brought anywhere else? Wanna book a WG but have a couple I want to decide between by looking at the private galleries.

Thanks in advance guys.

Offline Stalinator

Payzone is the name of the network that sells the vouchers.

What you are looking for is ukash or a prepaid debit card.

If you don't have a credit card or don't wish to use it, you can now buy credits using cash vouchers.  Simply exchange cash for a "Ukash Voucher" at any newsagent or convenience store that participates in PayPoint, ePay or PayZone, and then redeem the voucher on the Buy Credits Page.

Vouchers can be bought anonymously in amounts from £10 (which gives 10 credits) through to £500.  It's a simple as topping up your mobile or paying your electricity bill.

Alternatively, buy a prepaid debit card and go via the usual credit card route above.

copycat

Many vouchers are available on Payzone or Paypoint systems.

You have to be specific which voucher you want, ask for £10 PaysafeCard voucher, that will work on AdultWork.

tonibell99

Many vouchers are available on Payzone or Paypoint systems.

You have to be specific which voucher you want, ask for £10 PaysafeCard voucher, that will work on AdultWork.
You DON'T have to ask the assistant if they work on AW.

UKash is now defunct.  :hi:

Offline Students Notebook

I had terrible trouble and I asked UKP members for help.

What you need is a Paysafe Voucher available from most newsagents.

It's just like a mobile top up.

SN

Offline Bassman

I've asked for Paysafe specifically. All the shops have displayed the Payzone and pay point sign I their window but see to know nothing of it.

Gonna try one more as its on my way.

Offline Students Notebook

They must be trying to protect your virtue.

SN

Offline Stalinator

I've asked for Paysafe specifically. All the shops have displayed the Payzone and pay point sign I their window but see to know nothing of it.

Gonna try one more as its on my way.

They need to scroll through every option on their terminal. Not all payzone/paypoint agents do every type of voucher. So you might have to try a few to find one that does.

Offline Bassman

Found one that wasn't trying to protect my virtue lol. Not far from me at all but considering the shop I go past everyday doesn't seem to do them it's annoying lol. I go no where near the one I found that does it. They only do £10 £25 and £50 vouchers.

Also, whilst looking through some private galleries and videos I kind of accidentally came across a way to save the videos to my iphone. . I know a lot of guys here save photos after they've got access. You all probably know how to save the videos too.

Offline Stalinator

Offline Anadin

I tried 2 stores before getting one a month ago and couldn't be bothered with all that again, I just use my credit card now.

TheNewSeeker

I just use my credit card now.

Good luck to you when AW get hacked an all their card holder details get splurged all over the internet. Oh and watch out for awork.com on your credit card statement.

Offline MrMatrix

Good luck to you when AW get hacked an all their card holder details get splurged all over the internet. Oh and watch out for awork.com on your credit card statement.
perhaps Anadin isn't married and doesn't need to be as careful as most of us.  :lol:

Offline Anadin

perhaps Anadin isn't married and doesn't need to be as careful as most of us.  :lol:

Yeah not married. I only wanted to try paysafe as I was in the midlands for work and didn't have my other credit card which I usually use for Adultwork. Too much hassle.

JV547845

Just tell them you're into online gambling.

TheNewSeeker

Not married, oh that's ok then, why not publish "I fuck whores" on facebook.  :D

tonibell99

Just tell them you're into online gambling.
Tell them fuck all, it's nothing to do with them what you want a voucher for.

Integral

All branches of WHSmith can do paysafe vouchers at the till.

quote author=TheNewSeeker link=topic=94841.msg1144168#msg1144168 date=1461964729]
Not married, oh that's ok then, why not publish "I fuck whores" on facebook.  :D
[/quote]

I'm much more discrete - i've had "I pay prostitutes to put things up my bumhole" on the side of my face, but it's in Chinese symbols - it's just more classy that way.  :lol: