Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hernia Operation  (Read 952 times)

Offline sub_marine

Some of you must have had hernia ops, whats the recovery time like, how long till you can shag again.  Even just unloading manually, how long till thats possible.  I'm a twice a day guy, so all my thoughts are on how to cope with not being able to carry on as normal

Offline whiskyfan

Didn't you ask your doctor this before the op? :unknown:

Online scutty brown

when I had my appendix out I had to leave off all heavy exercise for around 6-7 weeks. I guess inguinal hernia repair involves a similar though less invasive procedure

Possibly a more important question, is how long before you can drive again? It could be several weeks before you have the strength to apply the brake pedal for an emergency stop

read this webpage for the official view
External Link/Members Only

Offline covertlook

It depends on what hernia type and what type of repair: I was back to normal 4 days after a laparoscopic umbilical hernia fix.

Offline Pushmybuttons

I was off work for about 2-3 weeks, then all fine. First few days will be uncomfortable mind. Also remember that they only shaved half of my region, which made me laugh!!  :D

Pussydoc

Safe time is 6 weeks guy who did mine gave me that advice , also when you get back to  shagging don't go at like a bull in a china shop or you'll open it up ,  good luck

Offline notcalledchris

I was wanking gently within a couple of days massage and blow job in a couple of weeks and hard fucking a couple of months after mine.  It could have been earlier just when im paying i like it vigorous

Offline OakTree

It depends on what hernia type and what type of repair: I was back to normal 4 days after a laparoscopic umbilical hernia fix.

That's interesting to know. I have a small umbilical hernia myself.

Offline Sandman1874

I had an umbilical hernia repair in October. A few days of discomfort. 6 weeks without playing football.

As far as punting goes I was physically able within a few days, however going punting with a large cut round your belly buttton isn't the most hygeniec. Took about 3 weeks for it to heal enough for me to be comfortable from a punting perspective.

Offline sub_marine

Not actually been to see the GP yet.  I had a sports injury from about 10 years ago which I also never went to the doc about, took about 4 months to heal, think I damaged the muscle just above my pubic bone.  There was a slight bulge and at a works medical last year it was picked up.  He advised me to see me own GP, but just ignored him.  But now when working on my feet for 4h I can feel a dull pain from the bulge.  Think it's GP time

Offline Gordon Bennett

I was off work for about 2-3 weeks, then all fine. First few days will be uncomfortable mind. Also remember that they only shaved half of my region, which made me laugh!!  :D

Bastards did same to me after a procedure on my bollock..... Came round with my left pubes gone and one half of my nut sack smooth. Really weirded me out that someone had been down there with a bic whilst I was under. Still dunno why they did half a job???
Afterwards I lopped the hairy half off but hated it - I looked like a 9 year old. Only good thing is I've generally kept on top of the topiary down there ever since....... makes it easier to slink off for a punt without having to worry about OH wondering why I've suddenly combed my thatch.

Online scutty brown

for my appendix op I'd already had my bollocks and pubes waxed, so no need for any intervention there, But they still shaved the top of my right thigh - apparently it was to earth the electrocautery equipment so any intestinal gas didn't get ignited. Otherwise my guts could have gone pop!

Amusing story......as I came round my first groggy thought was "Wow I'm still alive"..........then a tall absolutely beautiful Swahili-looking black girl looked at me and said "Hello, I'm Suzy, I'm here to take you home.........." at which the second thought was "Fuck yippee I'm dead and in heaven". Then she changed her mind and said "not really home......just the ward". Bugger Bugger Bugger Bugger!!!!!
Thinking was confused on a mix of tramadol and morphine for the next two days: I had real problem distinguishing waking hours from dreams, if anything the dreams seemed more real (although very weird)

Offline sunbunny

Had an inguinal hernia repair about 6 months ago - don't think they could be arsed with "keyhole" surgery so I ended up with a 4" scar just above my dick! I had a routine massage booking with my regular Thai girl just over a week later and she kindly took it upon herself to prove everything still worked! Had a 2 hour session with the lovely Hayley 5 weeks after the op - but stayed clear of the basement apparatus just in case!