Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nuru massage  (Read 1106 times)

starM

Hi,

I recently had a Nuru massage - the girl had punties all the time.  There was small amount of kissing involved just on body

I am worried of herpes.  Is it possible to catch Herpes through this?

MS

Offline Littlefoot

Hi,

I recently had a Nuru massage - the girl had punties all the time.  There was small amount of kissing involved just on body

I am worried of herpes.  Is it possible to catch Herpes through this?

MS

Not if she had her punties on!    :sarcastic:

James999

If she kept her Punties on that's usually a sign that they are infected and don't want you to know, and kissing anywhere on the body by an infected person is very high risk  :music:

Offline KentAde

If all of us guys 'punt', then in the plural, are we all 'punties'?!  :D

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi,

I am worried of herpes. Is it possible to catch Herpes through this?

MS

Yes the virus collects in her punties then spreads all over your body breeding and multiplying in the nuru gel.   You'll need a skin transplant now to cure it.     :scare:

Offline Littlefoot

If she kissed your nips, get yourself checked asap!

Online Dipper

Best not to
Ask the Internet.

Doctor is usually your first port of call.

starM

I did put my hands inside her punties but it was not sexual service.  The moment I put my hands in she moved to other side.  My hands went to no where near her vergina.

I hope that makes no diffirence.

Offline Goldfinch

punties    vergina.    diffirence

3 spelling mistakes on one short post-that must be a new recrod-oops I mean record.  :sarcastic:

Offline Moresomes

3 spelling mistakes on one short post-that must be a new recrod-oops I mean record.  :sarcastic:

He's got a lot more than his lack of education to worry about.
He actually put his hand inside her punties.  :scare: :scare: Some peoples depravity knows no bounds.

bigmanbigman

He got off lightly
Who knows what he could of found in There!!

Offline mr.bluesky

Once put my hand down a girls punties in Thailand and found a cock down there :scare:  :scare:  :scare: some of these ladyboys look very lady like with beer goggles on
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 10:12:44 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Moresomes

Once put my hand down a girls punties in Thailand and found a cock down there

I think that technically in this case, they would be classed as jockeys rather than punties   :hi: