Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandra EE Loughton  (Read 719 times)

1 review(s) for SandraEE (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Feeling Hopefull

External Link/Members Only

Saw this WG pop up on AW a few weeks ago, no mention on here so I TOFTT

Comms very good, phoned the number on the profile which was answered quickly and booked for later that day.

Location was a private house in Debden near Loughton, nice quiet street with plenty of free parking.

Text when I arrived to be given the house number, arrived and as usual she hid behind the door to let me in, soon as she opened the door the smell of smoke was really quite overpowering, she has smoking on her profile so I cant really complain about that.

The hall way was a mess, bits of carpet down with crap all over the floor, was led up the stairs which were just the same, doubt they have seen a vacuum in years even though there was a Henry by the door  :(

The bedroom was worse, crap everywhere, dirty, clothes all over the place, had a double bed with a towel on and again the carpet could do with a vacuum.

Sandra describes herself as 48 years old, blonde with blue eyes and tall with a bubble butt and 42EE tits, well I think you should add about 10 years to that, I would put her size about 22/24, she is a very big girl, she is blonde and has beautiful blue eyes but you would not describe her as attractive by any stretch of the imagination.

I paid £50.00 for 1/2 an hour, at this point I was hoping what she lacked in the above would be made up with a good service, sadly not, she talks a lot, on to the bed and she started wanking me off all the time still talking, I tried to put my arm around her to have some pussy play but found it hard to find, to many rolls of fat. I asked for OWO but she then said its £10.00 extra, there is no mention of that on her profile  :thumbsdown: anyway I paid up and carried on, OWO was quite good but not great as I just didnt fancy her in any way, after a while I said "ok lets get the condom on for sex", she said "do you want me on top" no fucking way, she would kill me, went for doggy standing up, asked if I could finish in her mouth she said she doesn't do that, so I said face?, nope, so ended up over her tits, was handed a tissue to clean myself up and left.

Will not be going back, reason for the negative is the state of the place (its her home), 10+ older than her profile and £10.00 extra for OWO not shown on her profile.