Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucyhearts  (Read 633 times)

Offline Fred173

Hi guys

Any of you fellas seen lucyhearts in Nottingham.
She looks stunning on her photos. Any information on this girl would really be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If you get into the habit of posting a link for the profile (the 7 digit AW link), then members know whom you are talking about.

More importantly, if she has any reviews on here, they will automatically come up under your post.

She has been well discussed on here and has some reviews. Check under my post.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Hi guys

Any of you fellas seen lucyhearts in Nottingham.
She looks stunning on her photos. Any information on this girl would really be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Also, prior to posting any queries on AW profiles, search on here using the profile's 7-digit AW link (in your case 4078035). You would have found that there are 10 separate threads on her, including the 7 reviews that she has on here.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 12:51:30 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Fred173

Thanks for the info.
I’m quite new on here so I will try and up my game and get with the program.
Thanks again

Offline Space Invader

Yes mate -she is awesome - sexy as hell, great personality  - read my review on her - I will definitely go back again, that's always a good sign in my book   

Offline spurs

plus 1 ,fantastic time see my review also

Offline gbyld87

One thing I'm very interested in is if she nowhere only uses hotels for incalls rather than her house, which I think she used to use.

Nottingham city centre hotels are generally a bit of a no go for me but I would very much like to see her.

Offline NervousJ

I’m keen to see her, hasn’t logged on since Xmas eve...

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I’m keen to see her, hasn’t logged on since Xmas eve...

Call her, her number is currently displayed on her profile.

Offline m@rk

One thing I'm very interested in is if she nowhere only uses hotels for incalls rather than her house, which I think she used to use.

Nottingham city centre hotels are generally a bit of a no go for me but I would very much like to see her.

When i spoke to her before xmas she said she would be uaing the house again after xmas.

Offline gbyld87

When i spoke to her before xmas she said she would be uaing the house again after xmas.

Cheers for this, I'll make an enquiry :)