Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen either of these girls from Nottingham?  (Read 4008 times)

Sureshot

Evening gents, just wondering if anyone has seen either of these girls and if so would you rate them? (Dont judge me on their looks - i like the ropey milf thing lol!!)

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Also, whats the deal with Bliss of Long Eaton?  Seen it mentioned on here before, are they any good? Clean/safe etc? Is there a sergei or leeroy lurking behind the door?

Cheers guys

JackBurton86

Both ladies look alright. 
As for Leeroy.  Is that Bruce Leeroy from The Last Dragon or the dude from the chip shop in Long Eaton :lol:
I haven't been there. But have asked about one of their girls.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Unfortunately I've been to naughty angel

Nice enough girl, bigger than the photos will have you believe.

She will suck your cock and fuck you in a few positions for 30 mins/ £40 letting for fire you muck in her mush, I've also had £25 quickie, you get what you pay for lol

Been twice as was let down by other girls and needed to empty the tension sack before returning home

She will do last minute too

Hope that helps

Offline RedKettle

I generally like slightly more mature ladies but sorry these two are not for me - although no obvious reasons not to visit if they appeal to you.  It would be a boring place if we all liked the same thing.

Have fun.

:hi:

Sureshot

Unfortunately I've been to naughty angel

Nice enough girl, bigger than the photos will have you believe.

She will suck your cock and fuck you in a few positions for 30 mins/ £40 letting for fire you muck in her mush, I've also had £25 quickie, you get what you pay for lol

Been twice as was let down by other girls and needed to empty the tension sack before returning home

She will do last minute too

Hope that helps

Cheers bud, is her place safe/discreet enough?  I live fairly local and i know the score about shitting on your door step but was hoping for a cheeky one on the way back from work.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
She's on Hickings Lane, 100m up from the pasture road junction, fairly busy road, parking on the road outside or on her drive, house looks like her granny died after living there 50 years without modernising, the stale smell, wallpaper, bedsheets lol

We got naked on the bed and she sat next to me fingering herself looking straight at me, making a "o yeah" type of noise but weirder, scared the shit out of me I thought she'd escaped from a mad house haha

If you like a very big girl, it's somewhere to bounce your balls off :)

For £60 locally there's the Beeston rylands Chinese on meadow lane, the ones on nether street are very poor, there's also the Romanians on Ryecroft street, stapleford :D

I could write another 60 reviews if I included last years hehe

If it's a little close to yours try Beeston or long eaton, I seen a girl advertised a few years back locally to me, was only 3 streets away I paniced a bit for neighbours clocking me, again she was Romanian so I knew she wouldn't know me but a few weeks later noticed her mates up the local school..... We just ignored each other hehe

Stay safe my friend :)

Offline jimbob69

Hi I have seen sensual sophie at bliss she gives excellent massage also offers extra she is mature 40+ but has young looking face, as for the premises it is safe and clean no hidden leroy I have seen some bad reports but unless you check for yourself you will never know!  :yahoo:

Sureshot

Hi I have seen sensual sophie at bliss she gives excellent massage also offers extra she is mature 40+ but has young looking face, as for the premises it is safe and clean no hidden leroy I have seen some bad reports but unless you check for yourself you will never know!  :yahoo:

Cheers jim, you reckon sophies worth a chuck then? 

What bad stuff have you heard about bliss? I did a search on here but most threads derail without giving much info on the place.  I know where it is and its not very discreet, reckon all the locals know what goes on in the "tatoo" studio

JackBurton86

Bliss is on a busy road and right in the middle of the town centre.
I know the chip shop around the couple of doors down is good.
When I was trying to find the place. There was just to many people around.

Sureshot

Not much to go on so i did the honourable thing and booked them both! (Not together)

Sophie was good value but Angel bailed on me less than an hour after i confirmed - some shit about landlord and a leak, might be genuine or might have just thought i was a cunt.

If anyone cares how i got my dick wet i've left her a review in the E.Mids section