Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: (Cum)Blast from the Past!  (Read 4070 times)

Online tantraman

I passed a certain familiar location today, and suddenly recalled popping into a ground floor flat to enjoy a memorable punt ... for the London board old timers, here's an AW/UKP photo :coolgirl: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

... recognize? :music:

Offline Bloody foreigner

Cherie Amour  :wackogirl:

Didn't have chance to see her...

Online tantraman

Excellent recall, BF :hi: ... even more so, considering that you didn't meet her.

Yep, this was "My x Cherie Amour x, pretty little one that I adore." :coolgirl: ... and I was lucky-fucky enough to punt her several times ... her face still does it for me … the exotic expression, that quirky nose ring, her ochre hair ... and I well-recall her petite Betty Boop frame, especially her 34DD “Polynesian coconuts” ... and she remains the only WG or indeed person whom I've ever met from the remote Melanesian island of New Caledonia!

Online tantraman

Now, how's about this other (Cum)Blast from the Past! for London board punters? ...

... recognize? :rolleyes:

Offline flouch

I passed a certain familiar location today, and suddenly recalled popping into a ground floor flat to enjoy a memorable punt ... for the London board old timers, here's an AW/UKP photo :coolgirl: ...

... recognize? :music:

Ah I saw her once.  Always wanted to go back to do a filming session but she left :(

Offline The_Don

Now, how's about this other (Cum)Blast from the Past! for London board punters? ...

Cleo

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Her own www is still up, is she still working?  :unknown:

Offline Rayray23k

Her own www is still up, is she still working?  :unknown:

Try calling her number?

Online tantraman

Cleo

I knew you'd be good at this game, The _Don :hi:

Yes indeed, that was the legendary Cleo Blonde Babe :coolgirl:, who is reputed to have "sucked a kilometre of cock", as had been worked out by our own Azucar D Artagnan :cool:

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Try calling her number?

I'm not interested, I was just letting people know her site was still up

Online tantraman

This lass is arguably my most beautiful (Cum)Blast from the Past! ...

... recognize? :kissgirl:

Offline dirtykirti

Maya25 iirc - absolutely gorgeous and brilliant service every time!  Was gutted when she didn't return post pandemic. 

Online tantraman

Maya25 iirc - absolutely gorgeous and brilliant service every time!  Was gutted when she didn't return post pandemic.

Spot-on, dirtykirti :hi: ... that was indeed the Grade A beauty that was Mayaa25 :dancegirl: ... she was truly stunning, and I too was gutted that Covid-19 sent her packing :(

Offline finnzane

Sexy anda was lovely too, miss her

Online tantraman

Sexy anda was lovely too, miss her

Ah, as you bring up Sexy Anda22, she of course naturally deserves to be remembered as a vertitable (Cum)Blast from the Past! :coolgirl: ...

Offline SimonSays2108

How can we forget Khloe Sexy Girl in this list …

My only excuse to go that far up the Northern Line !

How many people sat in that Costa waiting to make the short walk to her apartment ?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 05:25:28 pm by SimonSays2108 »

Online tantraman

You, sir, are right! :hi:

We can never forget Khloe Sexy Girl, not only as a mighty (Cum)Blast from the Past!, but also for her passing resemblance to Angelina Joile :dancegirl:

Online tantraman

This (Cum)Blast from the Past! is easy, as I suspect that most of the London board has enjoyed her wonderful 'worship' :rolleyes: ...

... recognize? :coolgirl:

Offline willholiday101

I can’t help but remember very fondly… Isle of Dogs was never so good

Offline The_Don

This (Cum)Blast from the Past! is easy, as I suspect that most of the London board has enjoyed her wonderful 'worship' :rolleyes: ...

... recognize? :coolgirl:

SENSUAL BRIGIT.   :rose:

Online tantraman

SENSUAL BRIGIT.   :rose:

You know it, The_Don :drinks: ... the phrase "cock worship" remains synonymous with SENSUAL BRIGIT ... I've not yet found any WG to replace her :(

Offline Kolo

Ah, as you bring up Sexy Anda22, she of course naturally deserves to be remembered as a vertitable (Cum)Blast from the Past! :coolgirl: ...

A pre covid era gem along with Maya

Online alabama1

This lass is arguably my most beautiful (Cum)Blast from the Past! ...

... recognize? :kissgirl:
Totally agree. She was gorgeous. Travelled down from Birmingham to see her. She was not your typical Romanian  :wacko: :thumbsup: :drinks:

Online alabama1

How many people sat in that Costa waiting to make the short walk to her apartment ?
I had forgotten about her. Such a sweet and beautiful girl. I think she was Polish ? Can't remember the tube station i got off at, but the housing estate was quite modern, and i had a great time. Ground level apartment i think it was.

Online webpunter

Stacy [v.nice] Summer in Wimbledon

My worst case of ditheritus, didnt get to meet her FFS  :dash:

I have some pics in my online vault of all things punting, will have a look see what i can find

Online tantraman

I can’t help but remember very fondly… Isle of Dogs was never so good

Hmm, that fine photo looks mighty familiar, willholiday101 … not a WG I’ve met, but who must’ve been on my HL :music:

Offline willholiday101

Fantasy Courtesan - one of the best. Wish I’d seen seen her multiple times.

Ended up a sweaty horny mess after seeing her.

Online tantraman

Fantasy Courtesan - one of the best. Wish I’d seen seen her multiple times.

Ended up a sweaty horny mess after seeing her.

Ah, yes, I remember that AW name, but alas never had the pleasure :(

Online tantraman

Totally agree. She was gorgeous. Travelled down from Birmingham to see her. She was not your typical Romanian  :wacko: :thumbsup: :drinks:

As well as Mayaa25, this next (Cum)Blast from the Past! was also "not your typical Romanian" :coolgirl: ...

... recognize? :wacko:

Offline horneybynature

Some great sessions with Cleo. I wish I see her again. :wackogirl:

Offline horneybynature

I'm literally in walking distance from Khloe and some great memories.I really hope she's back to the scene. :rose: I still don't believe the guy on other review who's bullshitting about seeing her recently. but can't give us a number  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline PLeisure

As well as Mayaa25, this next (Cum)Blast from the Past! was also "not your typical Romanian" :coolgirl: ...

... recognize? :wacko:
Hells, yes !  :dancegirl:

The one and only Sweet & Hot Giulia (4796676); prev. Deluxe Delia (4291315)

Probably married and training mini-Giulias in Dubai now - a unique indulgence  :rose:

« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 05:44:50 am by PLeisure »

Online tantraman

The one and only Sweet & Hot Giulia (4796676); prev. Deluxe Delia (4291315)

Well-remembered, PLeisure :drinks: ... it would be worth a trip to Dubai for Sweet & Hot Giulia :kissgirl:

Online tantraman

Ah, how's about this unforgettable (Cum)Blast from the Past!, who had many of us Londoners queuing up around the block? :dancegirl: ...

Online webpunter

A solid gold SP
If a bit mad as a box of frogs
From reading on here, coz yep another bad case of ditheritus me missing out  :dash:

Online tantraman

A solid gold SP
If a bit mad as a box of frogs
From reading on here, coz yep another bad case of ditheritus me missing out  :dash:

Too easy, Webby :hi: ... I'm glad I didn't contract ditheritus back in 2017; as a result, I recognize that golden ass anywhere, having been in it :cool: ... that is the stupendous and stupendnously scatty Suzy Cortez :kissgirl:

Online webpunter

Too easy, Webby :hi: ... I'm glad I didn't contract ditheritus back in 2017; as a result, I recognize that golden ass anywhere, having been in it :cool: ... that is the stupendous and stupendnously scatty Suzy Cortez :kissgirl:

Too easy for you
Maybe not for others & more recent new members, hence why i thought i would share 
You lucky Alan B'Stard, tho people do make their own luck  :hi:
I was on a poor vein of punting form, other distractions including a highly sexed civvy & i knew my willpower to resist OWO had the rigidity of a lettuce leaf  :dash: :D
SC is trimmed up & FAF now, a daunting prospect
Looking at her physique proppa CG feet on bed could be off the scale

Online tantraman

SC is trimmed up & FAF now, a daunting prospect

She's much more than "trimmed up", Webby ... no longer known as 'Miss Bum Bum', but nowadays 'She-Hulk' :scare: ...

External Link/Members Only

Offline Kj3WhuuZA7wl97a38E

You know it, The_Don :drinks: ... the phrase "cock worship" remains synonymous with SENSUAL BRIGIT ... I've not yet found any WG to replace her :(

If anyone finds a lady that close to replacing her please share!

Online webpunter

She's much more than "trimmed up", Webby ... no longer known as 'Miss Bum Bum', but nowadays 'She-Hulk' :scare: ...

External Link/Members Only

With her powerful legs & core petite upper bod she's got the makings for extended proper CG feet on bed
Reck she could keep on going far longer than any bloke would be able to last
& with her legs around your back there is no escape  :yahoo: :scare:

Online tantraman

Ah, how's about this unforgettable (Cum)Blast from the Past!, who had many of us Londoners queuing up around the block? :dancegirl: ...

... while you fellas are still flummoxed about her, does her WG stablemate from back-in-the-days ring any balls bells? :music: ...

Offline jj8989

Didn't get the chance but if I did I'm sure it would be a blast from the past. Nikkichan