Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: B 2 B Massage - Kate @ Maya Hammersmith  (Read 2281 times)

CaptainRoscoe

External Link/Members Only

Now I’m not one who tends to go to massage parlours unless I know I can get a little extra, but based on pisceanuk‘s review of Kate: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=154181.msg1678021#msg1678021 and after asking him a few questions in private, I decided to go and see her.

Kate only works a few days a week, a few hours a day, so you’ll have to book in advance because she gets booked very quickly.

comms a lovely secretary over the phone. Agreed services and sent the location.

price £80 for an hour of B2B.

location a five minute walk from Ravenscourt Park on the district line.

the girl pretty face. Lovely natural breasts. Now I’m more of an ass man over breasts but I can always admire a fantastic pair. If you’re a breast man she’s definitely for you. Nice curvy bum. About 5ft3/4.

service I was actually surprised at the high level of service from her. I usually don’t expect much of a massage going into these parlours but she actually knows what she’s doing. She started on my back, alternating between hot and cold oils. She used her ass now and again which was surprisingly good. Feeling her huge breasts rub up and down on my back was delightful.

I turned over with some evening wood. She teased my face and my dick with her breasts. I didn’t attempt to push any boundaries as I do respect them but her breasts did plop in my mouth now and again. It was extremely sensual. She finished me off with a handjob. This was without a doubt the best B2B massage I’ve ever had.

positives great comms. Pretty girl. Amazing natural breasts. A thoroughly good massage.
neutrals none
negatives none.

Would highly recommend. The happy ending is just a bonus, the overall service was extremely good. I’ll definitely be returning with no hesitation.

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks for the review. Good to know my review helped.  :drinks: She is definitely a must for B 2 B fans and my favourite. I just dont feel like leaving her when I see her. She is very nice and does an extremely good job. The best at Maya’s.

Offline pisceanuk

I have seen Kate again. She keeps getting better every time I visit. Tries new ways to make the B 2 B worth the while.  :)