Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Question  (Read 1241 times)

Offline peterpan19

I know this question has probably been asked loads of times but if a booking request wasn’t put through or accepted on AW is it still ok to do a review on here? Got a review to do but meet never happened as was cancelled a few times by SP.

Offline mills_and_bhuna

I know this question has probably been asked loads of times but if a booking request wasn’t put through or accepted on AW is it still ok to do a review on here? Got a review to do but meet never happened as was cancelled a few times by SP.
I think if you've verbally or by text or email agreed a time and it's not gone ahead because she's cancelled last minute it's okay to do a review.
Especially if as seems to be the case she has all the hallmarks of a serial time waster.

Offline peterpan19

Thanks, will put a review on when I get a chance  :thumbsup:

Offline willie loman

Thanks, will put a review on when I get a chance  :thumbsup:
while your post isnt that clear, you are entitled to bring the forums attention to someone who makes repeated cancellations.

Offline Thepunteruk

Cancelled a "few times", certainly sounds like you had a time booked on a given date, and then it was cancelled or postponed. That being the case, yes a review is permitted.
Negative, I would guess.