Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Threatening pimp demanding money!  (Read 3618 times)

Offline Kingkong86

So last week I was working away and had an urge so I messaged a girl on viva street to see if she was available, she wouldn’t confirm her area for me so I left it at that. Today I Had a pimp message me with damands for money, apparently I wasted her time by being a no show.
+44 7311 718988
Ella appenerently.

Since when has asking to check availability and NOT making arrangements considered a confirmed appointment.

Yes I should no better than going on viva street.

Online Poopster

Mark the number to ignore.

Get a punting phone.

Online Max121

Use a punting phone or the hushed app to contact SP’s - never use your own number

Offline Charlie Richdson

Use a punting phone or the hushed app to contact SP’s - never use your own number

What's the hushed App matey

Offline Charlie Richdson

So last week I was working away and had an urge so I messaged a girl on viva street to see if she was available, she wouldn’t confirm her area for me so I left it at that. Today I Had a pimp message me with damands for money, apparently I wasted her time by being a no show.
+44 7311 718988
Ella appenerently.

Since when has asking to check availability and NOT making arrangements considered a confirmed appointment.

Yes I should no better than going on viva street.

tell him to fuck off mate

Online scutty brown

lots of us have had similar, just ignore it
is the profile you contacted still live online?

Offline Kingkong86

Told him fuck off. The profiles down thats why I put the number on here so others can be wary of this cunt. I will be getting a punting phone for future now.

Online Max121

What's the hushed App matey

It’s an app that gives you a mobile number so you can call people  through it - they will see the hushed app mobile number calling them and not your personal number - you can send texts through it as well
Works brilliantly rather than carrying another phone

Offline Massagetugga

It’s an app that gives you a mobile number so you can call people  through it - they will see the hushed app mobile number calling them and not your personal number - you can send texts through it as well
Works brilliantly rather than carrying another phone

That does sound good. Presumably there’s no chance of it linking itself to anything like your social media stuff.

Can it be easily switched off?

Offline sim0256

Just google 'hushed app' and have a read about it.