Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stirling girl  (Read 3228 times)

Offline Arabian72

Anyone seen this girl? 21 AW reviews but none on here? Would have a go myself but a fair drive away with no reviews on here.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline DickDiver

Wow. She looks pretty fucking hot for a punting desert.

Offline Arabian72

My thoughts exactly. Messages her, will see how it goes.  Won't be holding my breath.....

Offline Neverthere

Suzie stunning looking young girl, check her last punter, spent some time with a previous SP providing BB on a couple of occasions.

Maybe Suzie not checking her clients, not saying that BB happened but SP External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only advertising BB and unprotected sex.

Maybe a concern?

Offline Name Not Found

Maybe a concern?

No, there really isn't  :unknown:

There's a bit of an obsession on here with some guys who seem fixated on the possibility that someone who once met someone who shagged a girl who might have offered bareback at some time but may or may not have done it, may have shagged someone they think they might like to shag one day.

It's all a bit silly; fair enough, steer clear of the obvious barebackers but, if you want to go punting, you're always taking a risk. If you don't accept the risks, don't punt.

Offline Neverthere

Cheers NNF, I'm not fixated by any means, for me sometimes it's just a bit off putting.

Suzie looks cracking and by all means may be a decent punt, as I said it's for me a wee bit off putting at times almost like looking at a profile thinking TGTBT.

No doubt I've probably been with and SP who's been with an SS who's been with SP offering BB, if you can't see it in the feedback from previous SS that's been with the SP then who cares but as long as you protect yourself as best as possible IMHO.

Offline Arabian72

Helluva lot of initials in that

Offline Name Not Found

No doubt I've probably been with and SP who's been with an SS who's been with SP offering BB, if you can't see it in the feedback from previous SS that's been with the SP then who cares but as long as you protect yourself as best as possible IMHO.

The likelihood that any girl you've been with has never had unprotected sex is infinitesimally small. You're right to look for the obvious maniacs, but anything else is speculation  :thumbsup:

Offline Name Not Found

Helluva lot of initials in that

The word is 'abbreviations'.

Regards

The grammar police.  :drinks:

Offline Arabian72

More interested in pumping suzy than grammar to be honest! 😀

Offline Name Not Found

Maybe she'll give you English lessons, or French, or Greek  :cool:

Offline Neverthere

Go enjoy Suzie, I have :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Arabian72

Whatevernow, any chance of a review then?

Offline Neverthere

Whatevernow, any chance of a review then?

Yes ok I'll put one in ASAP 👍

Offline solway

Offline Name Not Found

Looks a pretty wee thing.

She does indeed, but at 150 and hour I'll not be taking a chance on her without a few more reviews. If she did 1/2 hour appointments, I'd have been there by now.

Offline M62B44

9 days ive been waiting for a reply...oh well.

Offline the fitter

9 days ive been waiting for a reply...oh well.
    5 years we've been waiting for a review from you.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 07:35:08 am by the fitter »

Offline M62B44

5 years we've been waiting for a review from you.

Well considering ive not seen anyone in over a year ive nothing to review, but then again getting a reply is a challenge these days.

Offline Neverthere

Well considering ive not seen anyone in over a year ive nothing to review, but then again getting a reply is a challenge these days.

Maybe the issue is your rating/frequency of punts, she answered me no issues and very prompt

Offline M62B44

yep your probably right, ive had my last 2 times with lilywhite cancelled (in plenty of time and been covered by her already on here somewhere) so no point in going through it again for the sake of a post

ive pretty much gave up on punting anyway

Offline Jock D

That's a shame...your input will be sadly missed on here :sarcastic:

Offline 1980Tam

yep your probably right, ive had my last 2 times with lilywhite cancelled (in plenty of time and been covered by her already on here somewhere) so no point in going through it again for the sake of a post

Glad to hear Lily has cancelled you twice aswell , I was beginning to think it was my choice of bow tie putting her off .