Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scrumptious Kerry Falkirk /Edinburgh hourly rate increase  (Read 661 times)

Offline 1980Tam

I have noticed this morning Scrumptious Kerry has increased her hourly rate to £120 . She doesnt look the VFM punt she was last week. 50% increase .

Offline Clattypats

I have noticed this morning Scrumptious Kerry has increased her hourly rate to £120 . She doesnt look the VFM punt she was last week. 50% increase .
External Link/Members Only

It's quite a price hike... Maybe all the Pos reviews went to her head :wackogirl:  Maybe she thought her hourly was too cheap, who knows...  :unknown:

Her choice, and the punters choice,. if he does/doesn't want to see her again at those rates tbh... She'll soon find out whether that works for her or not, depending on whether previous clients re-visit or not, or just in general., based on service versus looks, preference etc etc...  :hi:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 12:54:23 pm by Clattypats »

Online Glesgaboy

I suppose that she was maybe too cheap before.
Now more in line with the market.
The views of the earlier reviewers would be interesting...do they reckon the service was still a positive if £120...?

Offline 1980Tam

She has aligned her rate to the average , I think she will have to raise her game theres too many others in this range that are better.

Offline Clattypats

I suppose that she was maybe too cheap before.
Now more in line with the market.
The views of the earlier reviewers would be interesting...do they reckon the service was still a positive if £120...?
That's a good point,rate versus service...although I believe I've said on here before (so as not to be a hypocrite) rating should be mainly based on service provided, looks to an extent if she lives up to profile/limited profile pics... Rates will be rates a the end of the day, and they are "set" on profile....

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Her 1/2hr rate is what she normally charged for outcall. Slightly cheaper for incall.
I noticed she was entertaining from a hotel in Edinburgh. Maybe that is the reason for the increase and they will return to 'normal' when she goes back to Falkirk?

Offline Forthports

Just looked at her profile and she gives the name and location of the hotel she will be working from. Not sure that’s wise.

Offline 1980Tam

Just looked at her profile and she gives the name and location of the hotel she will be working from. Not sure that’s wise.

She used this location a few times , maybe manager is a regular . Busy hotel though , no problems fading into the crowd there .

Offline oddson1970

l just checked her profile too and she says she's a slim size 8....not according to her pics she's not

Offline 1980Tam

l just checked her profile too and she says she's a slim size 8....not according to her pics she's not

She was easily size  10/12 when I saw her ,ok body , I liked her ass .