Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian Nahdia - Heathrow  (Read 3054 times)

11 review(s) for ~ Indian Nahdia ~ (7 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6493075) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline thunderdog

This happened last week. As i was unlucky two weeks before with a shit punt, i decided to see Indian Nahdia, what a mistake and waste of time!!
Text in the evening which she replied to call to book instead. This was not too easy as i was in public but i called anyway and confirmed time and place. On the phone she also asked me about my ethnicity which i told her and she was alright with it. Booked to meet at 2100hrs at a well known hotel in Heathrow. On the way there, approx at 2020hrs i received a text asking if i can make it at 2130hrs instead. As i was thinking with my dick i agreed. Reached there 2055hrs, sent her a text to inform her i was there and she could let me know once she was ready. At 2115hrs she text to come on the 3rd floor and call her once i was there. I made my way to the 3rd floor and called her. Now she asked where i am which way i came from, what can i see in front of me and all shit. Instead of giving me the room number she wanted to direct me to the room saying north, south, east and west. WTF!! i am not walking with a compass!! The hotel was a little crowded so i was not alone in the corridors. i asked her to give me the room number and i will find it. She refused!! Then she asked me again what ethnicity i was and where i am from?!! WTF!! she could have all these questions on text and not while talking in the corridors! I told her i was not in the mood of playing her games she either give me the room number or i am out. She just put the phone down on me!! I tried to call her but she did not pick up!! Left the place and looked a plan B which was not great again but was positive - will review separately.
It was a shame as indian nahdia has good reviews and sounds nice on the phone but unfortunately i did not appreciate what she did to me. So just a little warning that this can happen to you too folks. 

External Link/Members Only

Offline NuruGuru

stopped seeing her ages ago because she had a shit attitude.

sorry to hear she messed you about but at least you got a better plan B out of it.

Offline Diggler fights back!

Wow that’s some shit attitude. I hate it when they don’t give you a door number, or they give it to you in bits and pieces. When you get to the 4th floor call me, WTF.

Offline Jerk Chicken

Thanks for the review @thunderdog.

Never met this one so can't comment on her attitude et al.

But I am going to defend the general process she followed for the following reasons and add some extra intel based on what SPs have told me during hotel punts and the ones who followed a similar process to Indian Nadia

OP a few SPs don't give out a room number/ask what you can see or direct you to the floor to check you're really there. You will be surprised how many cunts get the room number and fail to knock the door which obviously leaves the SP feeling uneasy. The directing of west/east etc ...now I don't know what hotel you was in but larger ones will clearly state East wing or South wing etc if that was included in her directions otherwise you rightly say which guy walks around with a compass; perhaps you simply didn't look at the signs. So this would have been another test/safety factor on her part.

Further taking your review verbatim I don't get why you would phone her back after you told her you're calling time on the punt and expect her to answer. Most SPs would have blocked you. Perhaps she detected attitude in your voice as you became frustrated with the on face value cat 'n' mouse directions.

That all and said I don't get why she is again asking your ethnic origin again when you already stated that previously.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

I've just seen Nahdia recently also but I gave her a positive review:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=274559.0

I've seen her a few times and never had a problem. I think she's a good SP. She's not a regular either. I've seen her once every year for the last few years.

Offline thunderdog

I've just seen Nahdia recently also but I gave her a positive review:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=274559.0

I've seen her a few times and never had a problem. I think she's a good SP. She's not a regular either. I've seen her once every year for the last few years.

Decided to see her based on your review but unfortunately did not work for me!! She did sound nice on the phone but she should have asked me whatever questions before not when i was wandering in the corridors. That was not nice at all.

Offline peter purves

WTF!! i am not walking with a compass!!

:D

On a very very serious note... :angry: :mad:

WT?

Punter's Alienation  :dash: :(

Very sorry to hear mate!!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2020, 11:56:26 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline zid

Offline RockyBaboa69

I have seen her once, back when I was not a member of UKP, for a short 15min meeting. Nadia is short in height and facially very-average looking and I found her attitude to be somewhat stuck up and unfriendly, put me off from paying a return visit:(
:thumbsdown:

Offline Marvelous

If this is the same girl which im sure it is, i went to see her around 6-7 years ago at a hotel in Heathrow, i did not find her attractive at all made my excuses and walked

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

I found her attractive. I've seen her a few times and I've seen Zelda/Ariel, who everyone seems to like to review, once. I would pick Nahdia ahead of Zelda for looks and service. But that is just my experience and my opinion.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 08:38:40 am by VladtheImpaleHer »

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Decided to see her based on your review but unfortunately did not work for me!! She did sound nice on the phone but she should have asked me whatever questions before not when i was wandering in the corridors. That was not nice at all.
Yeah, OP not too sure what happened there. Sorry your experience wasn't a good one. And I agree, I don't know why she was asking about your ethnicity again. I can only review how my experience went. And i've had a positive experience with her on every meet. It appears she might be acting differently with different clients.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 08:47:30 am by VladtheImpaleHer »

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

This happened last week. As i was unlucky two weeks before with a shit punt, i decided to see Indian Nahdia, what a mistake and waste of time!!
Text in the evening which she replied to call to book instead. This was not too easy as i was in public but i called anyway and confirmed time and place. On the phone she also asked me about my ethnicity which i told her and she was alright with it. Booked to meet at 2100hrs at a well known hotel in Heathrow. On the way there, approx at 2020hrs i received a text asking if i can make it at 2130hrs instead. As i was thinking with my dick i agreed. Reached there 2055hrs, sent her a text to inform her i was there and she could let me know once she was ready. At 2115hrs she text to come on the 3rd floor and call her once i was there. I made my way to the 3rd floor and called her. Now she asked where i am which way i came from, what can i see in front of me and all shit. Instead of giving me the room number she wanted to direct me to the room saying north, south, east and west. WTF!! i am not walking with a compass!! The hotel was a little crowded so i was not alone in the corridors. i asked her to give me the room number and i will find it. She refused!! Then she asked me again what ethnicity i was and where i am from?!! WTF!! she could have all these questions on text and not while talking in the corridors! I told her i was not in the mood of playing her games she either give me the room number or i am out. She just put the phone down on me!! I tried to call her but she did not pick up!! Left the place and looked a plan B which was not great again but was positive - will review separately.
It was a shame as indian nahdia has good reviews and sounds nice on the phone but unfortunately i did not appreciate what she did to me. So just a little warning that this can happen to you too folks. 

External Link/Members Only
Thunderdog, how did you get hold of her in the first place??? When I wrote my review dated 23/02/2020 and added her link, it was already down. I thought it was just temporary but she still hasn't put it back up. So her details aren't available. Which means it looks like she hasn't been working since. :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Offline thunderdog

Thunderdog, how did you get hold of her in the first place??? When I wrote my review dated 23/02/2020 and added her link, it was already down. I thought it was just temporary but she still hasn't put it back up. So her details aren't available. Which means it looks like she hasn't been working since. :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

She was on AW on the day. Did a quick check on UKP that was when i saw your review and thought why not.. but then was a disaster. I have no idea if it was down before.

Offline silvershadow69

Sorry to hear you were messed about.   I've seen her a number of times and always had a good experience and her attitude has always been postive.
I note that her profile has now been taken down from AW! 
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 11:10:27 am by silvershadow69 »

Online SamLP

Sorry to hear OP. Sounds like she hasn't changed her time wasting antics.

I reviewed her negatively on her old profile External Link/Members Only

Thankfully she wasted my time before reaching her hotel.

Offline darkknightrises

She smokes weed, she usually has loud music blaring out from her room. Was good when I saw her a few years ago but would not see her now.

Offline JonasG

How bizarre, what a fool.

I've had so many hotel meets and never had this.

Offline Jerk Chicken

How bizarre, what a fool.

I've had so many hotel meets and never had this.

You have been fortunate mate.

I have had a few "directions by voice" meets in hotels.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services

When I get the directions call it pisses me off as English isn’t normally their native language and you get angry being fucked around. Give me the post code and the door number so I can get google maps out. That’s all I need, not some bint sending me on a goose chase. If it does go down like that and I’ve gone here, there & everywhere before I get there I’m already in the wrong state of mind and that’s not how I want to feel when punting.

Offline Jerk Chicken

When I get the directions call it pisses me off as English isn’t normally their native language and you get angry being fucked around. Give me the post code and the door number so I can get google maps out. That’s all I need, not some bint sending me on a goose chase. If it does go down like that and I’ve gone here, there & everywhere before I get there I’m already in the wrong state of mind and that’s not how I want to feel when punting.

We are talking about a hotel mate not a resi - why would you need google maps when you're in a hotel  :dash:

Offline DrToad

It's a good thing you managed to do a runner.
I have no time for these timewasters.

I met a maxes angels girl about 10 years ago in a hotel in Gloucester Rd. The appoitment was at 15.30 and I knocked on her door at 15.26. She opened the door and said "Sorry you're too early. You're supposed to be here at 15.30."

So I walked to the end of the coridoor and came back and knocked. She eventually let me in for what turned out to be a shit punt.

We are talking about a hotel mate not a resi - why would you need google maps when you're in a hotel  :dash:
Just in general about the call and directions. I’ve never found that I’ve needed directions in a hotel. Floor and room number is fine.

Offline JonasG

Just in general about the call and directions. I’ve never found that I’ve needed directions in a hotel. Floor and room number is fine.

Exactly lol.

There's a thing called signs.

Offline bash_eer

Her profile is back now but no number

Offline JonasG

For the best I'd say. (No number)