Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian Nahdia - M6 J9  (Read 6171 times)

11 review(s) for ~ Indian Nahdia ~ (7 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6493075) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline M8gic

External Link/Members Only

Hi all

Firstly apologies for the late review as the punt happened on the 14th of this month. Secondly no link to post as the adultwork link is not active but she did say she works part time.

Comms
Communication was very good, initial queries via text and prompt replies. I did call her before heading off as didn't want to waste my team and verbally agree on what was discussed. Also she is well spoken and has a sofy sexy voice

The Venue
A hotel just off M6 J9, easy to find and did have reception but i'm not bothered what they are thinking. Only drawback was the room had no mirrors.

The Girl
The main reason I booked this girl was because she was 4'9. I'm quite tall myself and prefer women of all heights but felt like seeing someone really petite who you can lift up etc as felt like being a bit dominant :rolleyes:. I was impressed as she was pretty albeit caked with makeup etc

The price
£100 for half hour, me being the cheeky bas@&rd I said if she does £80 for half an hour then I could come within the hour, suprisingly she agreed aslong as I come within the hour.

The meeting.
Got there, had to wait 15 mins due the housekeeping outside. I thought she must be with a different punter but when I got to the room housekeeping were a few rooms away so must have been the truth. Paperwork sorted and had a quick shower (fresh towels available). Onto the bed for a back massage, flipped over then I asked for 69. She has a sweet tasting pussy and ass and I got my face .right i to it.  :timeout:also for those who like a lng labia she has one  :P . She was making the right noises then on with the hood and started off with missionary. Due to height difference I could not kiss her as she was upto my chest so switched to her on top. She groaned and shuddered and told me I have a big cock(might be as other WG say the same thing but i'm not here to brag). Slowly into the rhytm and she was moaning away, After a few minutes I picked her up and had my arms under her leg.I gave her the fastest amd hardest fuck I had in me and she was commentating she was about to cum, after about 2 minutes in this position I came myself.

A bit disappointed it lasted about 15 mins as I can go on for ages, she wiped me up and we had a talk for about 25 mins after that and didnt kick me out straight away.

Deffo will see again as I wanted to try a few more things with her which she was game, upside down BJ etc :cool:

Offline M8gic

Sorry about grammar or if any of the above don't make sense as I used an Ipad. Shocking with predictive texting on.

Also the booking was at 14.50 and I left about 15.35

Offline Neromatrix

Pls provide link, even if it is currently unavailable as she is probably part time and puts it up when she is working.  Nice review by the way.

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

A link would be great, does she do outcalls?

Offline l1mpd1ck

"also for those who like a lng labia she has one   "

Just one?

Offline M8gic

"also for those who like a lng labia she has one   "

Just one?

Sorry I meant both, Not sure how to post a link as when I search for her name it does not bring back any results.

Offline Samjos

If link is not working how about a number

Offline M8gic

If link is not working how about a number

PM sent, i don't want to be accused of touting.

Offline Samjos

midlandz_boy88

is this her, External Link/Members Only

on my list to see. whats her figure like etc

Offline M8gic

is this her, External Link/Members Only

on my list to see. whats her figure like etc

Yep thats her, no wonder I could not find her as I spelt the name wrong.

I would say size 8, those pics on the profile must be old as she is much slimmer in the flesh now.

midlandz_boy88

whats she like facially, attractive. does she resemble anyone,

Offline Neromatrix

whats she like facially, attractive. does she resemble anyone,

LOL,  does she resemble anyone.

Offline azrael

Offline M8gic

Facially pretty, you won't be disappointed

midlandz_boy88

this girl is so hard to book. been in walsall and notts a few times, never been able to see her. even she was there on my day off i emailed in advanced. ill keep trying