Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Goodge Street Massage HMN Beauty Centre  (Read 3671 times)

cunningplan

External Link/Members Only
Please accept my apologies if this venue has been reviewed already, ok to tag it on to another thread if needs be.

I had a bit of spare time while 'Up West' and got the urge so looked for something local and found this place. Only round the corner and no need to book so decided to try it out.

Only one girl available (early afternoon) I'd say Chinese, mid-20's and smiley enough. Paid £50 for a one hour massage, led downstairs and into a VERY dimly lit room with massage table and shower. After a while my eyes got used to the light that the table lamp gave off.

Masseuse didn't offer a name but was smiling a lot and I got stripped down and onto the table. Oil wasn't warmed and her hands were cold at first but soon warmed up. Not the best massage and she left my hands up by my head (Note: a real masseuse will usually move your arms down to the sides, if they have bothered to go on a course that is!) and kneeled on me for a while as I was covered in towels then removed towels as she moved from top half to lower half.

No chit-chat but that wasn't a problem, sometimes I like to just shut up and let them get on with it. Hardly bothered with my legs and got to work on my arse, CC swipe, tickled the balls a bit and got more into it after I gave a few encouraging noises. About 5 minutes of this and she tells me to turn over and said she'd do full body massage, only £100! I said hands only for £20, got all pouty and asked how much money I had, replied £20 for hand only. This haggling continued and my old fella was twitching around wondering when the show was going to start, eventually settled on £40 for HR with her topless.

Bit of a rub of the chap then got a handful of oil and started to tug me while I played with  her tits, had to physically move her hands to my balls and tell her to give them a squeeze, didn't go anywhere near the balloon knot. She stood there with her mouth wide open during this bit, rather off-putting, and then I was ready to pop. Cleaned up with tissues, I had a shower and left after settling up.

Not a bad enough punt for a negative review as the girl was pretty enough and had nice tits with big nips but what soured it for me was the whole haggling for extras. I am not a fan of the whole massage parlour etiquette, having to pretend it is a legit massage and all the while knowing you are at least getting HR at the end.

As I left another door opened and out walked another customer, I wondered if she knew what I'd been up to or if she'd had a happy ending herself.

I'm going off on-street massages and think it might be high time to return to proper punting with WGs, at least you know what you are paying for.