Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Which one could be "Pick of the day" ?  (Read 1983 times)

Offline DH

sexyemma is 24 not 21  but looks rough in the profile pics, her ver pic looks better tho
Kristina looks familiar but I'm willing to bet she's not Spanish.

grandmaster-ram-rod

lanaaa13 if she is real she is deffo my type  :drinks:

Offline ForrestGump

1)  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

No because: Very limited list of enjoys and not enough info in profile.

2)  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

No because: seems too good to be true and, again, very light on detail in her profile

3)  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Yes because: Seems open and honest based on profile content. Veri pic is, I believe, the girl in the profile pics.

4)  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

No because: offers bb and anyway the girl in the profile looks like she could be the mother of the girl in the veri pic

Offline Steve2

lanaaa13 if she is real she is deffo my type  :drinks:

Unfortunately real BUT an American model

vt

Unfortunately real BUT an American model

Shame as Lanaaa13 aka Tiffany from USA was the only one that stiffened my resolve!!  :D

External Link/Members Only

LL

First two are in Willesden Green.  Promised myself I wouldn't go there again, at least for a while, after my experience there last week.

Offline iPad3

First two are in Willesden Green.  Promised myself I wouldn't go there again, at least for a while, after my experience there last week.

The girls might be shite, but you won't find a better kebab north of the river!!!!!

Offline jDguy

Shame as Lanaaa13 aka Tiffany from USA was the only one that stiffened my resolve!!  :D

External Link/Members Only

I remember I saw her in Moscow :D External Link/Members Only glad she in London now  :D

Offline Steve2

The girls might be shite, but you won't find a better kebab north of the river!!!!!

I happened to be in Manor House the other day and the Kebab shops there look pretty good

LL

I sampled that too!
Sorry to say I prefer the kebab shops of Kings Cross and Camden.

waxman

Green St in Ilford have great kebab shops.

Offline punk

that bad must read review.

LL

Green St in Ilford have great kebab shops.
hotlisted! thanks  :hi: