Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cassie Sweet 1991  (Read 2470 times)

Offline LanceVance

Does anyone know about this WG?

I tried to see her today but one thing after another at her end (which I believe) got in the way.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Stealthshagger

Been trying since end of November or December I think, but there's always something, and long periods of not logging in etc etc. was outcall only at first I think.

Offline LanceVance

Today was odd as her 'landlord' turned up just as I was about to let her know I had arrived. Naturally I kept walking along her street to avoid any difficulties for all parties and got a text asking me to wait a little bit longer.

I later get a text saying that she has locked herself out of her flat and it will take a while to get back in. At this point I gave up and went elsewhere.

Stealthshagger

Have you ever seen her in person or actually spoken to her on the phone? I noticed that there were several profiles with the same layout etc, and none have feedback.

Offline LanceVance

I booked the appointment by phone. I assume the woman at the other end was Cassie. She sounded like an Eastern European 23 year old to me. I have never seen her in the flash though.

For what it's worth, I have punted in that part of the world before, and this was the first time I was given the address I went to today.

Stealthshagger

Did she sound like she had/could have written her profile? I ask as there are multiple similar. And it would be odd if she wrote about herself in the third person...

Offline LanceVance

To be honest, probably not. She wasn't a dunce but her English did not seem advanced enough to come up with what was on the profile.

I understood that I was taking something of a risk when going to see her, given that there is little feedback here or on AW. I would say she is legit on balance though.

Stealthshagger

Sorry, could not post them in one reply...working on a device, not laptop. But you see the trend..

Offline boomting_

Sorry, could not post them in one reply...working on a device, not laptop. But you see the trend..

Like the look of this ABBY SWEET. Pics look fake though....  :unknown:

Offline Luke

pics are not fake as you can see her verification photo,

Offline punk

london

latest Feedback
19/05/2014 12:28   Seeking Services
    this is an agency do not believe what operator will agree about the services she will send you to different girl it is upto that girl what is does or not. risky

kr3668

I have seen her in NW2 flat, so no its not an agency. Whether she works outside AW for an agency outcall its a different issue though. All I can say, she is good  :cool:

Ohh on a side, her AW account sometimes show "accessing from Iceland", obviously, she cannot be in two times at the same place, so I reckon its her X,Y,Z that is looking after the account.

Enjoy