Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Civilian Girls Who Are Like Working Girls  (Read 1667 times)

Offline Don Giovanni

I have just got this post from my face book page about a wealthy man 45 who had sex with a 24 year old and managed to get off a rape conviction on an 18 year old:

External Link/Members Only

I just find it unbelievable that it is possible to get off of a rape conviction after such a defence! Although if you read carefully the article, if the guy is telling the truth, then the 18 year old wanted a bit of the action as well, that is, some kind of reward.

Anyway, this story has reminded me of a very attractive EE girl, Latvian of Russian origin, dark hair and brown eyes, so not typically Russian, who is friends with me on FB and is a very nice young girl working in the hospitality industry for £9.15 per hour. She told me she uses dating apps to find guys she likes and always finds wealthy guys. Once she found an Egyptian with a flat in Marylebone and was surprised at how much his property costs. She has a new iphone6 from some guy who bought it for her and the flat she lives in in North London is £600 per month, less then the normal £1200 because she "knows" the landlord, I estimate her monthly income to be about £1500 at best. Do you guys out there know of "civilian" girls who don't "work" but behave like "working girls"?

Offline pewpewpew

If you fuck for money to buy things or you fuck for things that money could buy you are still a whore in my eyes

Offline pewpewpew

And as for if I've known any I'd say it's every girlfriend and wife I've ever had

vt

Women are sexual beings too, but some will only do it for love with someone they consider an equal. Most have a price, just depends how much.

I guess prossies are the most straightforward & honest as they have quantified an hourly amount for which they'll fuck any guy who turns up on their doorstep.

Other girls want to meet & like a guy before they decide whether to jump into bed with him, but yes, money & power makes a guy more attractive and generous gifts might ease the way...your girl seems to fall into this category...it's a more subtle form of prostitution that no doubt she can justify to herself.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 08:36:42 am by vt »

decentguy

This is getting very interesting!  Looks like I will learn something new from this thread :lol:

But one Question: Why will I buy a I-Phone 6 for girl to fuck once (which by the way is not guaranteed at the time I hand over the fucking £600+ phone or sign a tenancy contract with half the rent) if I can pay between 100 and 300 for a very good fuck at a WG with no strings and emotional blackmails....

I think AW needs to do more marketing to reach to guys like the one giving gifts to slutty girls who they may or may not get to fuck .... I think those guys just don't know WG market and need to be educated.

Above is just My opinions and I respect what others think.

Peterpack

That;s what Seeking Arrangement is all about mate

tonysoprano

A lot of women use sex to get what they want. They just don't tell their partners that..

Offline HighlyMotivated

That's lazy prossie-ing IMO. All that for an iPhone 6 and half price rent? You should tell her about AW I reckon. Then again not all girls are cut out for the full-on prossie life

Offline HappyLarry

I've embarked on this project. I'm currently "helping out" an attractive young thing for a fixed amount a month. No gifts, just cash. She has a full time job and we meet about 2 times a week. There are pretty much no restrictions on what we get up to. She's not exactly 10/10 service provider but she's enthusiastic and learns.

Broaching this subject was probably one of the hardest things and took her a while to come around. but once we were in the full swing ofnthings it's become very routine now. Text in the morning to confirm availability, pop in after work. Do the deed, hang out. Maybe grab a bite then go home.

It's incredibly sexy. But there's that nagging feeling that I will get bored. I've already been to see other working girls since we've started (i was on a night out, very late and got the horn, she was asleep yadda yadda).

Also so muchbregular sex means I've got a lot less juice for home.

But I pretty much have all the benefits of a gf without needing listen to the emotional shit.

Let's see how it goes.

Offline SamLP

That's lazy prossie-ing IMO. All that for an iPhone 6 and half price rent? You should tell her about AW I reckon. Then again not all girls are cut out for the full-on prossie life

They don't want to believe they are being paid for sex. Many delude themselves into believing they are receiving gifts and as a favour they will have sex with a guy so the gifts don't dry out. I've read through several profiles on SA and I can't help but laugh at those who state that they will not have sex with a guy because they will feel insulted and made to look like a prostitute yet play guys for fools by wanting to be showered with gifts.. yes because everyone knows a guy's favourite hobby is to make a girl they have never met before happy by giving her money and presents and don't expect anything in return.

decentguy

HappyLarry - You are living the dream mate !  :drinks: :drinks:

Sorry to be naive but I am trying to learn the trade so I can use your experience if you don't mind me asking below.

1. Basically you have a not professional girl friend for sex on retainer but how many times a Month will/do you F@@k her ?

2. I am trying to compare if it is worth having to fuck same girl five times and pay £500 to her every month of go for 5 WG and pay same in total.

Your reply will be much appreciated and thank you in advance.

Offline HappyLarry

HappyLarry - You are living the dream mate !  :drinks: :drinks:

Sorry to be naive but I am trying to learn the trade so I can use your experience if you don't mind me asking below.

1. Basically you have a not professional girl friend for sex on retainer but how many times a Month will/do you F@@k her ?

2. I am trying to compare if it is worth having to fuck same girl five times and pay £500 to her every month of go for 5 WG and pay same in total.

Your reply will be much appreciated and thank you in advance.

Decent guy,

1. Correct , she is not a pro. It's been month 3 with her so far and I am averaging meeting up with her 2-3 times a week, unless it's her monthlies in which case I give it a miss. I wouldn't call her my girlfriend though. It's not romantic in any way.

2. As for your 5 girls vs 5 times a month, that only you can answer. For me I am more of a quality than variation guy. But even my eyes have wandered. There is a risk of getting bored. Like I said above that even though she's not very knowledgeable, she's enthusiastic which makes up for a lot. For me it's cheaper to see her than to go see 2-3 diffrerent ladies a week.

Hope that helps.

This has the potential to end very badly. I am well aware of that.

Offline Agent W

I guess it'd be called a Sugar Daddy arrangement, although that generally implies a rich older guy who pays for everything.

I once had a WG suggest that for some ridiculous amount like £1000 per month. Not only was that way over my budget, but her Girlfriend Experience included making me wait 25 minutes while she got back late from a shopping trip, demanding full price for the hour, then spending 10 minutes going through her unpaid bills while making tutting noises and another 10 organising her sock drawer, expressing dissatisfaction with my normally popular RO technique and ultimately delivering a halfhearted BJ. If she could just have had a go at me over housework and slagged off my mother the GFE would have been complete.

decentguy

Agent W your WG sugar daddy story is hilarious.. I think it will be Wife experience not GFE.... :lol: :lol:

Offline Agent W

Just checked my old AW mail to remind myself who that was. Profile "lush lush" of Hornsey (AW 1707909), called herself Angel. No longer active, thank God.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 12:33:04 pm by Agent W »