Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young Slim in Bristol - Who is best?  (Read 1820 times)

Offline Leaside73

Hi All,

New here and it looks like a place to get some much more objective feedback than on AW!  That being said, I am looking for some advice around who to see in Bristol.

My preference is for young/slim/tightbodied girls.  I am not a first-timer but definitely wouldnt call myself a regular!

I've had a look through some of the treads but there is almost too much to process so thought I'd give it a try with a tread of my own.

Thanks in advance.

Offline TerryTibbs

Welcome to UKP..........

This is the girl for a beginner....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Terry  :timeout

touch.and.go

I've thought about her before - looks hot - but she has "unprotected sex" on her likes list  :mad:

Offline Leaside73

Thanks for the recommendation Terry - unfortunately(?) I don't quite fall into the 'over 30s'.

Got any other suggestions?

Tigger28

Since when did Adultwork introduce an unprotected sex option on the list and how is that different to bareback? Either way a girl offering that is a no-go for me.

Offline shining1

Naughty Dagmara xxx External Link/Members Only
lovely Polish WG in BS5. But only intermittently available and profile often invisible.
I think you can't go wrong with her - but no DFK.

Wanderingfingers

Since when did Adultwork introduce an unprotected sex option on the list and how is that different to bareback? Either way a girl offering that is a no-go for me.

Unprotected has been there for ages.