Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Thai Bournemouth  (Read 1766 times)

Offline Doormatt

External Link/Members Only

Not sure if this should be in southwest.
Anyway....
Anyone experienced her?
I particularly like the bit which reads " There is nothing i will not try".
Looks like she could be great fun.

Offline Wrighty73

Have see her a few times and is worth a visit really laid back and easy to get on with and will try things if she feels relaxed with you but be warned parking can be a problem around that area. Can park for free but being Bournemouth there's never a space there is a car park nearby (5-7 mins walk) .

Offline Wrighty73

Also forgot to say it's not the girl in the pics  I would say she is much better in my opinion.

Offline Doormatt

Long time coming . Finally going to visit this week.
Is she slimmer or bigger than photos ?
Longer or shorter hair ?
What does she like to do and not ? ( No anal spoke today).
Looking for a dominatrix style session as it's too hot to f**k.
Your speedy responses are valued and appreciated.

Offline sonyvaio

Have see her a few times and is worth a visit really laid back and easy to get on with and will try things if she feels relaxed with you but be warned parking can be a problem around that area. Can park for free but being Bournemouth there's never a space there is a car park nearby (5-7 mins walk) .

Is the location a hotel?

Offline Doormatt

Visited.
She met me at the door. Was 5 foot nothing , stubby and fat, face like a bulldog chewing a wasp. About 60 yr old plus . Talk about fake advertising. Brilliant sex.... I'm joking , made my excuses and ran for the hills (well the beach). She was shouting down the street after me. Could really of done with help on this one. C'mon guys let's stick together !! Avoid. Unless the above description is your thing :-)

Offline Wrighty73

Maybe you got the one in the pics then I saw her once but declined, but have seen the other one and I thought she was ok ?? Have seen her a few times and get on ok she did try anal for me but maybe it ain't for her ? But not seen her for maybe 8months now so anything could of happened?