Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Naughty_Kim_ - West Drayton  (Read 3110 times)

1 review(s) for Sweety Maya x (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline flybynightpm

External Link/Members Only

Visited last week, 1hr for £80

Communication:

Very good English, easily understood. Friendly manner.

Modern flat development 5 mins from the M4 in West Drayton. Initially gave complex/house address and then flat number with instructions on arrival. Coded gate and door entry. Quite a smart flat.

Lady:

Size 14, young 36D not droopy, 5'2 ish, tanned, cleanly shaven, next door type, pretty with dark hair. Think a taller version of Busty Mara . Polish. Bubbly and friendly persona. Not a waif by any stretch of the imagination but curvy in a nice way with good solid boobs and butt.

The meet:

Quite hygiene conscious, asked me to take a shower before the fun commenced which was a first, fine. Very clean although trying to workout how to use another shower is always amusing. Came out and forgot which room I came from, tried one and she was waiting. There was another girl working in a room next door, couldn't see who.

Well the session was my current playbook, quick chat, BJ and then a bit of RO with fisting which she really seemed to like, not a full fist but pretty much there. Moved onto various positions and came once. Had a nice chat until time was up. So, reasonable service, VFM, good English, quite jokey and friendly.

Online Cunning Punt

Thanks for TOFTT.

It's purely a guess, but I imagine she's working from the same flat as Curvy Melisa.

Any kissing at all?

Offline flybynightpm

Kissing: yep, no tongues but didn't wince/look away/dodge a kiss at any time..

Online Cunning Punt

Kissing: yep, no tongues but didn't wince/look away/dodge a kiss at any time..

Thanks for clarifying. Won't be rushing to see her, then.
If one is able to go to WD, then one might as well see Melisa, who does do quite decent FK.

Offline Tony_Red

Thanks for clarifying. Won't be rushing to see her, then.
If one is able to go to WD, then one might as well see Melisa, who does do quite decent FK.

+1

Offline Nowornever

I see her profile says she is Dutch... not that it matter to much just wonder why she don't list it as Polish like you have mentioned?

Offline Top Dog

External Link/Members Only

Visited last week, 1hr for £80

Communication:

Very good English, easily understood. Friendly manner.

Modern flat development 5 mins from the M4 in West Drayton. Initially gave complex/house address and then flat number with instructions on arrival. Coded gate and door entry. Quite a smart flat.

Lady:

Size 14, young 36D not droopy, 5'2 ish, tanned, cleanly shaven, next door type, pretty with dark hair. Think a taller version of Busty Mara . Polish. Bubbly and friendly persona. Not a waif by any stretch of the imagination but curvy in a nice way with good solid boobs and butt.

The meet:

Quite hygiene conscious, asked me to take a shower before the fun commenced which was a first, fine. Very clean although trying to workout how to use another shower is always amusing. Came out and forgot which room I came from, tried one and she was waiting. There was another girl working in a room next door, couldn't see who.

Well the session was my current playbook, quick chat, BJ and then a bit of RO with fisting which she really seemed to like, not a full fist but pretty much there. Moved onto various positions and came once. Had a nice chat until time was up. So, reasonable service, VFM, good English, quite jokey and friendly.

Thanks for the review mate  :hi: glad you had a good punt had been thinking about seeing her for a while so will def put her on the HL

Offline Top Dog

Forgot to ask what was her oral skills like  :wacko:

Offline Top Dog

Fairly average tbh.

Thanks for the info has made me have a rethink as I was debating between her and Curvy Melisa, will have to have a think which one I want to see more  :hi: 

Offline punk

Thanks for the review. Only allows one cum in an hour?

Offline Top Dog

Looks like Curvy Melisa moved to Cardiff  :dash:

Offline flybynightpm

"Only allows one cum in an hour?" ...Can't say, I think I just wasted too much time playing with her...

Offline Top Dog

Thanks for the review. Only allows one cum in an hour?

When I spoke to her for more info, she confirmed unlimited cum in the hour

Offline punk

When I spoke to her for more info, she confirmed unlimited cum in the hour

Thanks for info.

Offline The_Don

Looks like Curvy Melisa moved to Cardiff  :dash:

IMO, no.

Last time I punted her,she stated she was going back to Poland. Will she return  :unknown:

Lots of (W/G) profile managers do this. Move a profile to another area when there away for many different reasons.

It generates, credits from PG/Vids.

Lets them see if there some interest, (message)

and other reasons.

Offline Top Dog

IMO, no.

Last time I punted her,she stated she was going back to Poland. Will she return  :unknown:

Lots of (W/G) profile managers do this. Move a profile to another area when there away for many different reasons.

It generates, credits from PG/Vids.

Lets them see if there some interest, (message)

and other reasons.

Looks like you have hit the nail on the head Don now she is on holiday !

Have to say you know your shit mate  :hi:

Offline flybynightpm

Now called _Naughty_Libby_ under the same profile ID, completely different girl.  Not sure I'd recommend anymore.