Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Alisha Black in Stanmore Harrow at the Funhouse  (Read 1105 times)

Offline latrell

Just noticed this new Chick at the well known FunHouse in Stanmore has poped up....

External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the pleasure yet? her Ass and Tits look banging and looks like a lttle pocket rocket. Them glasses make her cute to...
No reviews yet on her so if anyone has any intel on her Ill be glad to hear you out.

Offline Convince Me

Just noticed this new Chick at the well known FunHouse in Stanmore has poped up....

External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the pleasure yet? her Ass and Tits look banging and looks like a lttle pocket rocket. Them glasses make her cute to...
No reviews yet on her so if anyone has any intel on her Ill be glad to hear you out.
She looks a bit thick for the Fun House stable.

Offline pepsicolaboy

She looks a bit thick for the Fun House stable.

Mrs Sergei also has excellent photoshop skills so what you see when you arrive maybe  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline latrell

Mrs Sergei also has excellent photoshop skills so what you see when you arrive maybe  :scare: :scare: :scare:

So true mate... The camera angles of her pics are a bit suspicious and the good old arm over the belly game is on par on a few of the pics also, so i'm aware that she has a bit of a gut on her. The question is how much of it is there. I dont mind a girl carrying a few kilos around the waist legs and bum but there is a limit if you know what i mean. The other thing is if her skills are up to par and if she has attitude issues. Bad Attitude and moodiness is usually a deal breaker on its own for me. Im suprised no reviews or intel are of this girl on here. Someone mustve taken the plunge by now...Might TOFT....
Any info lads would luv to hear it.. cheers

Online Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

So true mate... The camera angles of her pics are a bit suspicious and the good old arm over the belly game is on par on a few of the pics also, so i'm aware that she has a bit of a gut on her. The question is how much of it is there. I dont mind a girl carrying a few kilos around the waist legs and bum but there is a limit if you know what i mean. The other thing is if her skills are up to par and if she has attitude issues. Bad Attitude and moodiness is usually a deal breaker on its own for me. Im suprised no reviews or intel are of this girl on here. Someone mustve taken the plunge by now...Might TOFT....
Any info lads would luv to hear it.. cheers

She only started a week ago,

Offline latrell

She only started a week ago,

Yh I know mate . You checked her out yet?

Online Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Yh I know mate . You checked her out yet?

not yet but if i do ill definitely let you all know

Offline latrell

not yet but if i do ill definitely let you all know

Yh same here.... Cheers mate. Good luck if you do take the plunge before me  :drinks:

Offline latrell

Anyone tried this one out yet? Gathering by the lack of response i'd say shes not up yo scratch...