Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sorry guys  (Read 1027 times)

Offline sr1982

Been viewing posts for past 2 years but not posted reviews

Have posted 2 now, but will post others as and when I see the girls on AW or other sites.

I tend to see Asian for massages or cute petite ladies.

I have visited the marina on occasion with mixed results, mostly positive.

I have visited a Thai place near morfa in the flats again mostly positive (can't see her on aw at the min)

I have visited Thai girl opposite the millennium stadium (will not call it principality stadium) a few times, love this place (can't see on aw ATM)

I have seen the odd eastern euro girl, with mixed results

The best ones however have been when I have worked away, staying in a hotel for outcalls. But more expensive but mostly worth it.

Feedback welcome.

Offline sr1982

Thai place by Liberty stadium is here today

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

That's the one. Review later. Also planning on visiting an EEuro girl later based on other reviews.  :P so will do another review as well.

Offline HughJardon

That's the one. Review later. Also planning on visiting an EEuro girl later based on other reviews.  :P so will do another review as well.

This one  :lol:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've visited the principality on quite a few occasions,  the girls even give me a special handshake  :thumbsup:

But welcome to the forum

Offline ledley

great to welcome a punter who likes the asian lady. might be better to add to asian thread (but it doesnt matter either way). I've been quiet in recent months but in my prime i was seeing 2/3 asians a week