Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trouble booking a week in advance.  (Read 744 times)

Jester269269

Always pre book. But when you get to book someone on your H/L a week in advance, you always look for quick fix in the mean time  :dash:

Offline sharpshoes78

My punt last week fell through
Have to wait until next Friday :/

np500

As you know I book ahead, I do miss out when girls like Carla pop up, but on the whole I find it stops me from spontaneously booking s p's, if I had no bookings I'd constantly be trolling here and A W and the little fella would be constantly making bookings my bank manager couldn't keep up with, but by booking a week or two ahead I focus on that booking which in turn stops me trolling AW, still spend more than I should but have more control over me dick .

Sexcycle

I commend your discipline Red  :thumbsup:

I'm more of a spontaneous Punter. Like the thought of 'getting a twitch' and finding myself in some fine fillies lair within a couple of hours. The frantic search through AW followed by text,
reply / no reply, search on. I find it exciting, challenging, and frustrating all at the same time!?
Swings n roundabouts I suppose?

Jester269269

Yes there's pros and cons...I do like to advance on a new visit And then fill in with a reg.

Lol but last week had Liv booked in for evening and had said twitch as Bradley said and hoped into my Automobile  :lol: And headed to Llanelli in the morning.

I couldn't do this hobby if had to cycle to punts. Fair play to you on that front Bradley  :hi:

np500

Believe me , when I say I want to punt most days and if I won the lottery, watch the the fuck out ! But I have to keep control of this hobby, because we are not talking £1.50 a pop here, we are talking £150 and more, I have other hobbys and a family to provide for, so find my way helps me keep it under control . Until I win that lottery that is !

Jester269269

Lol think if got lottery I'd just buy MM... And be done with punting.
Hobby over  :lol:

Jester269269

Lol seems like my longest booking in advance...
Great Comms and PG which is hot but still kills me booking so long in advance  :(

Jester269269

Booked cheeky newbie in between  :D

Jester269269