Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maddie for Wales Cardiff  (Read 2192 times)

Dave25horny

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well its time to tell you all about my favourite wg her name is Madisson  or Maddie as she likes me to call her. Every time I get some cash together I give her a text. Although the first time we met we arranged everything via AW. Maddie always arrives on time beautifully dressed and smelling good enough to eat and boy do I love to eat her sweet tasting pussy. On her last visit I asked her to wear her pvc and thigh boots. She didn't want to arrive wearing it which is understandable as it was 2pm lol . OMG when she walked into my room i was bursting before she even touched me. She is the sexiest MILF around. Her mouth is magic I can't describe her BJ skills they are simply superb. She always makes sure she pleases me and I return the favour. I love to feel her coming on my cock. Maddie is hot stuff. She once tied and teased me god I'm hard thinking about it. She likes to say it's Madisson Magic but it's more than magic. She is a truly amazing  woman inside and out. As for her riding get ready to blow your load. It's incredible. Maddie definitely knows how to give  you  great time. Can't wait to see her again

Offline Mil 34

Hello maddie, pretty short of bookings are you, always helps when you write such a great review of yourself.

Offline Lickster42

A very fluffy review, Mil is probably right. I'll be taking Maddie off my HL.

np500

I thought that when she posted how good she was ! It's not often you can't see it, ask jessybee , it's not easy talking about your self via your alter ego !

Jester269269

Stupid really when someone on the regional chat was giving her the  :thumbsup:.
Then shoots herself in the foot.
No need

np500

I can only imagine Thay think no one will suspect, but it usually stands out like a sore thumb.

Offline mashit1

All I can say is that his standards of lady doesn't compare to mine.

Offline mikeyboy1984

Has anyone seen her? Is she any good?

Offline mashit1

Yes i've seen her and no I didn't think she was, but each to there own . She has a bit of a flabby belly and her teeth need some work

Offline pork sword

Yes i've seen her and no I didn't think she was, but each to there own . She has a bit of a flabby belly and her teeth need some work
When you say her teeth need some work do you mean they are crooked or rotten and bad breath?

Offline mashit1

Both crooked and some serious gum recession going on a bit like nanny mcphee teeth  :wackogirl:

Offline mikeyboy1984

Cheers mate ill give her a swerve. If I want an overweight woman id stay ay home  :D

Offline Mil 34

Stupid really when someone on the regional chat was giving her the  :thumbsup:.
Then shoots herself in the foot.
No need

Nah mate, I think it was her who gave herself the thumbs up.
I've read through the old posts she/ he has written before I commented, most were complimentary towards maddie and the other one was slagging off little fairy I think. She also works out of the same agency house, so I can see this going down well if L.f ever got to read maddies comments.

Jester269269

No bob2110 put question in yesterday on Regional asking had anyone seen her?!?
Yet she decided to use the OP here under reviews to tout herself.. Stupid really guess her phones bit dusty

np500

It's all a bit sad from mad dies point of view and will give her a black eye so to speak, but I don't think L F got anything to worry about, she's good looking, young, and on her game is a top s p.

Offline Mil 34

No bob2110 put question in yesterday on Regional asking had anyone seen her?!?
Yet she decided to use the OP here under reviews to tout herself.. Stupid really guess her phones bit dusty

Ah sorry for my mistake.
I just reread Dave/maddies 5 posts and their pretty obvious that there's something not quite right.

Her phone is going to be very dusty after this I should imagine

Jester269269

Funny the WG envy!!! Don't see why they knock the competition in open...they only lose out themselves in end. As Ava proved here with her little bitch fight knocking others

Jester269269

Ah sorry for my mistake.
I just reread Dave/maddies 5 posts and their pretty obvious that there's something not quite right.

Her phone is going to be very dusty after this I should imagine

It's all good Mil.... Like said to Red when they knock other SP,s they usually lose out...

Welsh Barbie Welsh brunette and Scarlett always worked together and that only had them getting more business and better reviews.. Simple really

Offline Mil 34

Exactly jester, teamwork always works the best and to be fair we have a nice little team going on the Welsh part of U.K. Punting

Jester269269

Exactly jester, teamwork always works the best and to be fair we have a nice little team going on the Welsh part of U.K. Punting

True  :thumbsup: all helps us get a better punt

np500

It's taken a kick in the bollox from my point of view tonight, but the money that me and others would have spent on s j will fined a new home, and we will all move on, but when the girls work together as mates you get much better vibe, service, i got help from one girl helping you out with another, I got 3sums all sorted by WB and S J who arranged other girls eg welsh Barbie and others, It can be great, but if a girl bitches and or does what mad die did, I for one wouldt go near her, not that I was , but there you go.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 10:24:40 pm by np500 »

Jester269269

It's taken a kick in the bollox from my point of view tonight, but the money that me and others would have spent on s j will fined a new home, and we will all move on, but when the girls work together as mates you get much better vibe, service, i got help from one girl helping you out with another, I got 3sums all sorted by WB and S J who arranged other girls eg welsh Barbie and others, It can be great, but if a girl bitches and or does what mad die did, I for one wouldt go near her, not that I was , but there you go.

All part of the hobby Red.....most my regs in Midlands all gone now. But new horizons beckon.. I'm just glad for SJ as she's a genuine diamond and hope she has happiness as she's a great spirit...as much as the sex was top draw her personality was on the same level....rare you find that.  :thumbsup:

Offline Mil 34

I am the same jester, I had a regular up in the midlands who sadly retired last Christmas and I've struggled to replace her.
We all eventually find a new girl sooner than later.
I've tried most in Cardiff and there are a few gems but not one favourite these days. I am still looking though,

np500

She told me when I first saw her that she was looking at a year , as she wanted to fined that man to settle down with, family life etc, she'll be hard to replace,  but her future happiness far outweighs my need to satisfy my selfish needs, I hope the lucky man can deal with the head fuck of settling down with her and her past, takes a man with a specific mind set to handle this specific situation, but I do hope it works out for her sake, don't get me wrong , if it don't I'll be first in the que. but honestly hope that que never forms.

Offline Sticky

She's alright at what she does, can't fault it after seeing her, but I think last time she was her profile age Blair was still in power.

Am used to and accept that wg lie about their ages, but this one was a bit ridiculous.

Bob2110

Sorry not been on properly.
I'm not going to say much apart from I'll never go back and she asked me after said person was banned!! To leave a good review and clear up the ban of said person..
Photos were cleverly taken 😡
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 11:29:12 pm by Bob2110 »