Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eye catching or another scam?  (Read 1450 times)

Offline Cymro72

External Link/Members Only
There is no private gallery so she may be real. I sent an email anyway.

np500

Says she's British but reading her profile and the captions under the four or five ( same ) gallery picture's I'd say, not British, plus as I say  all those pics are the same ? Sounds like she likes to Dom you ! Looks suspect but if there's a number maybe not ?

Jester269269

No say it's real.... But why she has those beads  that kept flys out of my grans kitchen on her head who knows????

np500

Oh , I thought it was a scarf over her head ! What's that about ? 

Offline Cymro72

I have asked for a her prices and stated that I would want more than hand relief. Time will tell.

Sexcycle

Wouldn't even look twice at a profile like this!
Any SP that can't be arsed to entice me in with a decent, attractive profile with pics and info, will not get my wand or my wander !?   :thumbsdown:

Jester269269

Wouldn't even look twice at a profile like this!
Any SP that can't be arsed to entice me in with a decent, attractive profile with pics and info, will not get my wand or my wander !?   :thumbsdown:

How bout this lady for front seat on your Tandem Brad  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Cymro72

Speaking of which the lady in my original post now has a private gallery available for 60p. I took a look and will not be indulging. :-)

Sexcycle

:D :lol: :D
My three wheeled tandem chopper trike is NOT made by Hummer, Jester !  :sarcastic:

Offline Cymro72

Just passing on some information in case it may interest some of you. The lady mentioned above has contacted me to say that she is "opening her own place" in a couple of weeks and will email me to tell me what is on offer. From the email I am assuming that more than one girl will be working here, but I may be wrong.

Offline aazbo22

that's interesting........... lets wait and see

Jester269269

Well hope her girls have better profile writing skills than herself.
And 42 credits to watch a vid :dash: Think I will give it a miss  :thumbsdown:

Offline Cymro72

I agree Jester, but it was worth spending 60p on her private gallery to save me a dissapointing journey. :-)

Jester269269

Lol she certainly doesn't catch my Eye.

And her likes list needs a bit of work, before anyone parts with any £

Jester269269

See the original AW profile on this threads changed...

But it's certainly an odd one  :wackogirl:

Offline Cymro72

£60 for half an hour incall, no hour incall available but an hour outcall will cost you £300. No shagging on offer just hand relief. Sounds like a bargain.

newforthisyear

Screenshot of a photo saved to her phone as a profile picture... dafuq is that about?

If you can upload a photo, upload the actual photo, not a screenshot of the photo. This just lacks effort or any brains imo

Offline snaitram99

Must be a very unusual shape - 4 ft 11 with 44" chest but A cup!!   :unknown: