Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First Punt  (Read 554 times)

Offline Dazzagee

My question is not who!! But how do you guys get the funds??

Looking for ways to make some cash or subs greatfully received!

Got my eyes on a couple, Mandy and MSCarter but feel a bit tight with 15 mins.......

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Got my eyes on a couple, Mandy and MSCarter but feel a bit tight with 15 mins.......

Personally, with hard earned cash from which I set aside my punting fund.
(Unless there are dodgy dealing members on here  :lol:)

Some of us members do not have any expensive hobbies such as golf (GN excepted  :D), or season ticket at Arsenal, so are able to channel more funds towards the hobby of punting.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 05:44:24 pm by CoolTiger »

GolfNut

Some of us members do not have any expensive hobbies such as golf (GN excepted  :D)

Golf is way cheaper than this lark mate!  :D

vw

Working like most I imagine !

Maybe ask for overtime if you have a job if not look for work rather than prossies !

There is no secret money making schemes for punters !

Timmy2

I have turned myself into a Service Providor on UKE to raise funds, not made a fucking penny yet. :thumbsdown:

Perhaps thats cos i'm Old Fat and Ugly :sarcastic:

oh well, will have to use my hard earned cash instead

Raddy

GolfNut

Welcome to UKP.

As the others have said we've all have to work bloody hard to pay our way in this very expensive hobby.

You'll need to save a bit harder if you're planning on doing it regularly and the problem is once you try it you will want to be doing it regularly.

15 minute punts really are not worth your while as they work out to be the most expensive hourly rate a WG has. I'd suggest 30 minutes as a minimum.

I don't think the likes of Mandy or McCarter will entertain 15 minute bookings anyway.

If you can't afford to do it regularly I'd probably advise you against trying it out in the first place until you can afford it.

Good luck whatever you end up doing.