Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rose Sensual Latina - Birmingham - Bait & Switch But Wait  (Read 824 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5933997) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Dark Vader

So I stumbled over a conversation about great tits. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=searchposts2 and I came across this one also known as Rosa. Must say tits did look great and was showing in Coventry. I sent a text and asked if she was coming to Brum in the future. She wasn't sure and I said let me know. If by magic a few days later she popped up in Birmingham. Did she let me know? Did she fuck. Anyway I made a booking.

External Link/Members Only

Location Apartment behind the NIA central Birmingham.

Price £60 for half an hour.

Comms All done by text probably by a maid from what transpired. When I arrived at location waiting for the green light I clocked at least two men with their phone out looking for a street number. If you don't know that address it is hard to find unless you say it is on the corner of such and such road.

The Girl/Session Let in and guided to one of the bedrooms by a girl who clearly was not Rosa. A shapely size 8 afro Latina but about a B cup. Being I was there for the titties I was about to walk. I asked where was Rosa in Spanish and she pretended to not understand. To appease me she said it was £60 for half an hour. I thought fuck it, being as she knocked £10 off I'll stay. Only thing is she bagged me up for oral and I couldn't be bothered with the verbal gymnastics so just went with it. I didn't enjoy it but she did get me hard and proceeded to climb on top. She was riding me nice but had her body to the side so she was not face to face with me. To be honest the whole thing was a bit stand offish and she rushed me out in 20 minutes without me shooting my load. Although I enjoyed fucking her in doggy the bait and switch makes it an automatic Negative for me.

STOP THE PRESS

Obsessed by those tits I went back the next day and insisted I see Rosa or I walk. I ended up seeing the girl in the pics and those tits. Positive review to follow.

Offline sparkus

They are a quality heavy pair of naturals.

I'd have been furious not to get them.

Please come back to London, Rosa.

Offline webpunter

Rosa's curves chebbage & the nuru option [even if not the real gel as happens with some SPs] could be awesome